White on Black (18+)

Felicia was pushed against the wall of the toilet stall as Izuku dug his tongue into her mouth, making her let out a slutty moan in his ear

Felicia was pushed against the wall of the toilet stall as Izuku dug his tongue into her mouth, making her let out a slutty moan in his ear. A tendril pulled down Izuku's pants and underwear, revealing his 20 inches of Hybrid.

"Oh~ make this kitty purr!~" Felicia told him seductively, gripping onto his shoulders. "I'll do more than that!" Izuku said and pointed his dick to her asshole. He thrusted it into Fellicia's fat ass and she moaned as he did so and thrusted harder into her.

Felcia hugged Izuku's neck as her ass rippled with each thrust. A woman entered the toilets, but upon hearing the moans swiftly left, she did not want to disturb them. Izuku turned her around while on his dick and Felicia placed her hands against the wall that the toilet laid against. He loomed over her massive jiggling ass and he heard the symbiotes laughing and saying stuff about how if Izuku would let them, they could take over for a while. He refused.

"Harder~! Big Daddy spider~!" Felicia moaned to Izuku hearts developing in her eyes as she stuck her tongue out at her ecstasy filling her body.

"I'm gonna cum~!" She moaned out as her fluids burst from her pussy onto the tiled floor of the stall. Izuku felt his dick beginning to pulse telling him that he was about to cum in Felicia's delicious ass. "I'm cumming as well!" Izuku warned Felicia and thrusted deep into her ass, filling her huge booty with his cum.

Izuku pulled out of Felicia, and she sat on the toilet, letting out tired breaths as cum was moving around her ass. Izuku's dick rested close to her face. "Suck it." Izuku commanded her, and she gladly did as she was told. First, she licked it like a lollipop before engulfing his large mushroom tip into her mouth.

She then began to move her head up and down slowly, only able to get a few inches in due to the massive thickness of his 20 inches of Hybrid. Izuku eased her head forward, letting her take in more of his dick but stopped when she started to gag on his dick. He began to thrust into her throat, only stopping every few times when she gagged on him.

Using a tendril, Izuku pulled off Felicia's shirt, and she grabbed her tits and wrapped them around the rest of Izuku's dick. "Scho~ phouking Huuge~," Felicia said with Izuku's dick still in her mouth as she began to use her tongue as well as she sucked onto the massive branch of meat in her mouth.

With the combination of her mouth and boobs, it wasn't that long until Izuku began to feel he was going to cum again. He pulled Felicia's head down his dick as far as possible, and even though she was gagging, Izuku burst his load into her mouth.

Izuku pulled his dick out of her mouth, and Felicia gasped for air as cum still dripped from the tip of Izuku's dick Felicia swallowed the cum and smirked, she wasn't done. And neither was Izuku.

Felicia moved herself forward pushing pussy near the edge of the toilet seat and told him lustfully "Come on~ Make this kitty~ Purr~!" Izuku smirked "Gladfully." Izuku grabbed Felcia's thick, yet soft thighs and pulled them over his shoulders and thrusted his dick into her pussy.

'Hey, Um, Izuku, we don't have a condom on! She's gonna get pregnant, and I know we want you to get a harem, but you know we don't want you becoming a father yet.' Toxin told Izuku. "I'm already a father." Izuku responded, he referred to Riot, Scream, Lasher, Agony and Phage and how we was essentially their father.

Izuku felt his dick force through Felicia's hymen and smirked as she groaned at the pain but then moaned as Izuku's tip made contact with the wall of her womb "So deep~ Not even halfway in~" Felicia moaned to her lover excitedly as Izuku began to thrust into her beautiful body with an imprint of his dick revealing itself in her stomach as he thrusted.

Izuku thrusted at a steady pace and gripped onto Felicia's meaty thighs and licked her left thigh, which she found sexy. Felicia felt herself cumming onto Izuku's long meaty spear that pierced her inner sanctum. She was filled with an overwhelming feeling of lust and pleasure.

"The second event is about to start! All participants return to the stage!"

Hearing this over the speakers, Izuku quickened his pace and Felicia's moans became more erotic until Izuku, with one final thrust into the deepest reaches of her womb blasted his cum into her until it filled her like a cream puff. "Sorry, Felicia. Wish we could've gone for longer, but I have to win this festival."

Felicia didn't respond due to the fact that Izuku had overwhelmed her with her own lust and pleasure. Izuku pulled up his pants and underwear and left Felicia in the stall but locked the stall so no one could see Felicia covered in his cum. "I'm pregnant~" Felicia moaned to herself as she began to play with her pussy which was still overflowing with cum.

Timeskip

Izuku sat ontop of the head of Uraraka, Mei hatsume (a girl from the support course) and Tokoyami. The two girls were at the back while Tokoyami acted as a 'head' for the horse. Izuku had the 1 million point headband and covered it in symbiote goo.

'Gotta protect, Izuku!' Uraraka thought to herself as she looked up to the boy who she held up and noticed something beginning to go down his leg. 'Is that...' Uraraka couldn't believe what she saw 'Cum!?' Uraraka began to blush, not believing what she saw and now that she was properly looking at him Uraraka also noticed his 20 inches of Hybrid pulsing against the confines of the school sports uniform.

'Dammit, why am I still cumming!' Izuku shouted in his thoughts 'Okay, this might be our fault, partially.' Venom told Izuku slightly nervously 'You see, when we made your dick bigger, we also increased the amount of sperm your balls produce as well and it seems that means when you cum, it's in a much larger quantity. Like a hentai character or one of those guys in those Overwatch porn videos!' Venom reminded Izuku of the time Venom had used Izuku's body to watch game hentai and woke up to a screen filled with moans of Mercy and Widowmaker.

Chapter end