Race to a festival

(The past two chapters took place in the week, the students were meant to be training for the sports festival.)

Izuku and the rest of 1A were in a room awaiting to be called out for the sports festival. There was a tension in the air whether that tension was because of the nervous feelings of going into a sports festival watched by million or because they had an infamous vigilante currently standing on the ceiling talking to himself. It was anyone's guess.

 It was anyone's guess

(Like this)

"1A, make your way to the stadium!" The voice over the speaker system informed the class, and they began to seap out, but Izuku stayed just for a few moments longer."We need to find whoever's behind the demons." Izuku told the symbiotes as Jeff used Izuku's left leg to push himself closer to his owners face. A tendril hooked itself around Jeff and pulled him into Izuku's arms.

"That bastards gonna do what he warned us he was gonna do sooner or later." Izuku said threatingly as he stroked Jeff's fin gently, and he wagged his tail as Izuku did so. "Yeah, gotta agree with you, Izuku. Whoever's the demon overlord, we need to eat him!" Anti-Venom said enthusiastically as Izuku placed Jeff down and left the room.

"Please welcome to the stage! Class 1A!" Pres. Mic introduced the class happily, and Izuku was at the forefront of the class. The class was met with applause from the audience. 'This is the recognition we deserve!' Venom exclaimed to Izuku.'You do realise, the public doesn't know we are Hybrid, right?" Izuku muttered to Venom as they walked onto the stage.

'What?? No!! They should know about us!' Venom objected. "Baby steps, Venom. Baby steps." Izuku muttered as the other classes were introduced onto the stage. Midnight walked onto the stage, her hips swinging and tits jiggling as she made her way up the stairs. 'Yes! Let's get her in the harem. She's been flirting with you since you got Jeff!' Venom pointed out, and Izuku nodded. "I'll think about it."

"Hello, and welcome to the U.A. sports festival! May Izuku Midoriya come onto the stage." Midnight demanded, and Venom said something to Izuku that would be considered very erotic and exhibitionist.

Hybrid jumped onto the stage, and Midnight offered the microphone up to him. Izuku gladly took it, and the microphone let out a low squeak that irritated Izuku's and the symbiotes' ears. "...Hi." Izuku spoke into the microphone, nervous since he didn't know what to say.

"Okay,so, I just have one thing to say, I will win." Izuku told them, and the students let out an uproar of anger. "You think you're better than us!?" Some students shouted pissed at what Izuku just declared.

"Yes."

After he said this, there was an unsettling silence, and Midnight stared blankly at Izuku for a second before grabbing the mic back from him.

"Alright then! Thank you, Izuku Midoriya, for that short... speech." Midnight muttered into the Mic and patted Izuku on the back as he jumped down. 'Fuck! I love her!' Venom exclaimed 'Father, please calm down.' Carnage told Venom, and Venom laughed 'Carnage, she's technically a Milf, you know so if we do get her in the harem, she'll be a real Milf.' Venom informed Carnage.

'...Izuku. Get her in the harem.' Carnage demanded with a serious tone. "Relax." Izuku said as he entered the crowd of students, and they all moved away like he smelled of 50 year old rotten fruit.

"Alright! Let's get the 1st event started!" Midnight declared, and the screens in the arena changed to a spinning wheel with tens of hundreds of events on it. A silence came over the crowd of students and those in the stands as it spun to whatever event it shall choose.

"And... its..." Midnight muttered as the spin wheel slowed down. "Obstacle race!" Midnight shouted, and the crowd woo'd at the declaration of what the students would be going through.

Timeskip

Izuku stood on the roof, watching as the students squeezed in the starting line. 'Jeez, they are like a bunch of ants.' Toxin muttered to Izuku "Yeah." Izuku said as he waited for the starting alarm to go off.
.
.
.
.
.
.
3
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Go!" Izuku shot out of the starting line, sprouting his wings and tore through a zero pointer that had appeared out of nowhere. "That a minefield?" Izuku asked the symbiotes, looking down at the noticeable darker spots of ground.

'Looks like it, glad we didn't run and have wings!' Toxin pointed out. "AV, you seem quiet. Somehow." Izuku jokingly said as they approached the finish line. 'Huh? Oh, I'm fine. Just, uh, feel strange.' Av told Izuku as they crossed the finish line "really? You can heal any injury and disease, yet you feel... funny?" Izuku questioned the white blood cell symbiote.

Anti-Venom made a small face in Izuku's shirt. "I don't know... I feel a pit in my stomach like something like me is coming." Anti-Venom attempted to explain to Izuku, but this confused Izuku even more "Your not pregnant, are you?" Izuku questioned him. Venom had told him about how symbiotes reproduce asexually and that it can basically turn them into how pregnant women act.

"No, this feels like an invisible connection between me and something else. Just don't know what. It might be who's leading the demons." Anti-Venom told Izuku as he walked into the stadium to get a snack.
.
.
.
Izuku picked up the soda from the vending machine and opened it, letting out a hiss, and Izuku took a sip of it. "Cinnamon?" Izuku muttered "Fuck, that's awful!" Izuku said to himself "Mind the language." Felcia said hugging Izuku from behind. "Hey~" Izuku said and smirked at his girlfriend.

"Well, well. You seem a bit feisty~" Felicia told Izuku."Can't blame me, we haven't had much time to speak recently." Izuku informed her."Then, why don't we take this to the bathroom and get to talking~"

Chapter end
Now, the question is, do you want the next chapter to be a sex chapter between Izuku and Felicia, or do you want me to skip it and just continue with the sports festival?