Attempt redemption

It had been two hours into his search to find Venom, but Izuku had no luck. Nethertheless, Izuku would continue his search for his slime ball friend.

"Venom couldn't have gone far." Izuku told himself.'He couldn't get far even if he wanted to. He needs a host to survive, so he would have to pick someone quickly instead of the risk of death.' Carnage explained as Izuku continued to swing through Mustafu. Even though his arms were growing tired, Izuku didn't stop trying to look for Venom.

Suddenly, out of nowhere. An explosion was in view just a few blocks ahead of him. He swung desperate not only to save the people that were hurt but also to see if he could find Venom. His hopes of finding Venom grew stronger as he got closer. He landed, and the entire street was enveloped in flames. Izuku helped people up, pulled them out of their destroyed cars, and saved them from their burning houses. Yet, there was no sign of Venom.

Izuku was rugby tackled to the floor, and as he looked at who attacked him, he saw Venom. "Venom?" Izuku muttered, and Venom snarled at him."That's right, Izuku. I am Venom." Venom shouted with a more bulker body, probably thanks to his new host.

" Venom shouted with a more bulker body, probably thanks to his new host

"I am going to kill the weak, starting with you." Venom told Izuku, and the vigilante stood up and opened his arms, allowing Venom to take his shot at him. Venom charged and punched Izuku into one of the burning buildings, but he thankfully wasn't affected thanks to Anti-Venom. Izuku walked out of the burning building, not saying a single word, and walked towards Venom.

Venom's fingers sharpened and he stabbed Izuku through the chest but instead of screaming in pain or crying, Izuku pushed himself towards Venom, the sharpened fingers of Venom deepened their wounds in Izuku's flesh but that didn't stop him. He continued to walk forward to make sure he was close to Venom.

"What are you doing!?" Venom shouted at Izuku. He couldn't think of the reason why Izuku would be doing this unless he was crazy. Izuku didn't answer Venom but continued slowly forward as he remembered something the others told him about Venom.

Flashback

We see Izuku earlier into his hunt to find Venom just after he swung off the apartment complex roof. "Izuku, can we tell you something about Venom? Before we came to earth." Toxin asked the greenbean host who nodded."Well, before even Carnage was born. Venom was seen as weak." Toxin told Izuku .Why? He's strong." Izuku pointed out."We know, but it was because when it was only him, the symbiotes were under the rule of Knull. Venom refused to obey the rules, and he was called weak and was thrown out from their hive. From that day onwards, he's tried to prove to himself that he made the right choice and to always prove to himself to be strong. It's why he was so angry at you for running away from All Might because it made him, and you seem weak." Toxin told Izuku, and the boy stopped swinging and stood silently on a roof.

Flashback end

Izuku hugged Venom and said, "It's okay to be weak." Venom flinched at Izuku, saying this."Just because you run away or don't do what everyone else does doesn't make you weaker or wrong. It just makes you, you." Izuku told Venom, and the symbiote reeled back, pulling his hand back through Izuku's stomach with the hole immediately closing as the other symbioes sealed it up.

Venom looked into Izuku's eyes and saw only kindness and hope in them. He ran away. 'Shouldn't we go after him?' Anti-Venom asked Izuku, but the boy shook his head. "No, it's his decision whether or not he wants to come back. We just have to wait." Izuku told the symbiotes.

"Now! Let's clean up this mess!" Izuku told the symbiotes,'Right...' Anti-Venom muttered and tore a water hydrant out, soaking the fires down. Izuku checked inside the cars, making sure their wasn't anyone or anything left inside the cars. Thankfully, there wasn't he had saved everyone.

Izuku let out a sigh of relief and walked away back home.'I hope you do come back, Venom. Cause... I don't think I'll be able to survive without you either.' Izuku thought to himself with a sad look on his face and swung away as the fire brigade rolled in to take care of the situation. Izuku and the others were silent as Izuku swung around Mustafu to do his normal vigilante work.

'It feels strange, not having dad here.' Carnage said, and everyone else agreed."Yeah, it feels like a part of me has been taken away..." Izuku said, but he quickly realised something. He knew what that dream actually meant last night. 'That dream wasn't just about Venom leaving. It was about a part of me leaving as well. Does that mean... me and the symbiotes are now one being?' He wondered to himself, and this revelation did explain the dream to him better.

Izuku's thinking was soon interrupted by sirens going off as a police chase happened underneath him. Izuku latched himself onto the rooftop of the car the police were chasing. "Woah, I didn't know GTA was getting a live action." Izuku said and grabbed the driver out of the car. He stamped on the hood and stopped the caring its tracks. The other criminal got out and tried to run, but Izuku webbed him up, making him fall onto the floor.

The police got out of their cars. "Thanks...", "It's Hybrid." Izuku reminded the officers."Don't you normally wear a black suit?" The older officer asked."Yes, but it's going through some... rough patches." Izuku said and swung away. "He seemed kinda depressed, know why?" The younger officer asked, but the older one looked at the younger and said,"How am I supposed to know? I don't know who's behind the mask." The older officer told him."Oh, right."

Chapter end