Isia Sorna

It been a few years now after the hole Jurassic Park incident and during that time both John and (Y/N) were kick out of InGen. During this time too (Y/N) and Ian Malcolm went onto a talk show as they talk about what happened on the Island. (Y/N) is now 22 as he in College and is about to go on summer break. While in college (Y/N) got into a relationship, as he is now dating a beautiful girl named Jasmine Rawlings. She is a outdoors girl that loves working animals and other creatures. Jasmine has meet John Hammond and his two young siblings as she love as well. Right now it is summer break and (Y/N) has not seen or heard from his girlfriend for a few  days. While he was looking for his girlfriend he got a call from his grandfather to come to his house so they can talk about something. Once he got to his grandfather house he saw a man he recognized. Dress in all black he saw his old friend Ian Malcolm.

(Y/N): Doctor Malcolm, it nice to see you again.

(Y/N) greeted as he walked up to Ian.

Ian: (Y/N), it been a while. How college going?

(Y/N): It's going good. Say, why are you here?

Ian: He brought me over to talk about something.

(Y/N): I see. I'm also here to talk to him.

As they were talking, Peter Ludlow walks out of a hall, carrying a sheaf of papers. He sees Malcolm and (Y/N), then smiles tightly. They know and dislike each other.

Ludlow: Well, Dr. Malcolm, (Y/N). Here to tell a few campfire stories with my uncle?

Malcolm: Do me a favor, Ludlow. Don't ever pretend you and I don't know the truth. You can convince Time magazine and the Skeptical Inquirer of whatever you want, but I was there. I know what happened.

Ludlow: You're lucky we didn't sue the both of you. You signed a non-disclosure agreement before you went to the island that expressly forbid you from discussing anything you saw. You violated that agreement.

(Y/N): It not like you could sue me anyway, I never signed shit.

Malcolm: And you lied. Do you have any idea how you quick to condemn the academic world is? You cost me my livelihood. My reputation.

Ludlow: As I understand it, your university revoked your tenure for selling wild stories to the press, I hardly see how that's my -

Malcolm: I didn't sell anything, I told the truth.

(Y/N): That you tried to hide.

Ludlow: Your version of it.

Malcolm: There are no versions of the truth. This isn't a corporate maneuver, I'm talking about my life.

Ludlow: We made a generous compensatory offer for your injuries.

Malcolm: It was a payoff and an insult. InGen never-

Ludlow: InGen is my livelihood, Dr. Malcolm, and I will jealously defend its interests. In a few weeks - - (he stops himself) - - it'll all be moot. And your problems will long forgotten.

He starts to walk out, but Malcolm catches him by the arm

Malcolm: Not by me.

Malcolm enters a darkened bedroom. John Hammond lies in the bed we saw earlier, on the other side of the room. Medical equipment has been disguised as well possible among the furniture and flowers, but the sheer abundance of it tells us that whatever has stricken him is going to win this battle.

Hammond: (Y/N)!  Ian! Don't linger in the doorway like an ingenue, come in, come in!

Malcolm and (Y/N) steps further into the room.