Sick Dinosaur

Kiley: (On Speakers in the jeeps) The voice you're now hearing is Richard Kiley.We spared no expense. If you look to the right, you'll see a herd of the first dinosaurs on our tour, called Dilophosaurus.

Alan: Dilophosaurus!

Everyone in the two cars looks over at the paddock next to them as they try and find the Dilophosaurus.

Kiley: One of the earliest carnivores, we now know Dilophosaurus is actually poisonous spitting its venom at its prey, causing blindness and paralysis, allowing the carnivore to eat at its leisure. This makes Dilophosaurus a beautiful but deadly addition to Jurassic Park.

(Y/N): Where the fuck is it?

Ellie: Alan? Where?

Alan: Damn.

Visitor Center Control Room

Arnold: Vehicle headlights are on and not responding. Those shouldn't be running off the car's batteries. Item one fifty one on today's glitch list. We have all the problems of a major theme park and a major zoo and the computers aren't even on their feet yet.

Hammond: (turns to Dennis Nedry) Dennis, our lives are in your hands, and you have butterfingers?

Nedry: (laughs) I am totally unappreciated in my time. You can run this park from this room with minimal staff for up to three days. You think that level of automation is easy? (sips soda) Or cheap? You know anyone who can network eight machines and debug two million lines of code on my salary? If so, I'd love to see them try.

Hammond: I'm sorry about your financial problems. I really am. But they are your problems.

Nedry: You're right, John. You're absolutely right. Everything's my problem.

Hammond: I will not get drawn into another financial debate with you, Dennis. I really will not.

Nedry: There's hardly been any debate at all.

Hammond: I don't blame people for their mistakes. But I do ask that they pay for them.

Nedry: Thanks, dad.

Arnold: Dennis. The headlights.

Nedry: Yeah, I'll debug the tour program when they get back, okay? Okay?! It'll eat a lot of computer cycles, we'll lose part of the system for a while. There's a finite amount of memory. We can't use it for everything. Are you gonna compile for half an hour--

Muldoon: (interrupting) Quiet, all of you! They're approaching the Tyrannosaur paddock.

The two Tour Vehicles come to a stop outside the massive fence that serves as the enclosure for the Tyrannosaur Paddock. Everyone is looking at the window in anticipation of seeing the king of the dinosaurs.

Malcolm: God creates dinosaurs. God destroys dinosaurs. God creates man. Man destroys God. Man creates dinosaurs.

Ellie: Dinosaurs eat man. Woman inherits the earth.

Grant and Malcolm stare at Ellie for a moment, then return their attention to the paddock. However, there's no sign of the tyrannosaurus.

Arnold: [over the intercom] We'll try to tempt the Rex now. Keep watching the fence.

Inside the paddock, a cage raises bringing a goat with it. The goat is tethered to a post, as the cage lowers around it, leaving it trapped and exposed. An easy meal for a hungry dinosaur.

Lex: What's gonna happen to the goat?

(Y/N): He's going to eat the goat.

Tim: Excellent.