163-164

Chapter 163: Running away from home together

Liang Youxiao was stunned.

His friend had gotten bolder.

He asked, "You want to beat him up too?"

Xi Rui thought for a moment and said snappily, "What are you thinking about? How would I have the guts to?"

He continued, "I've decided to run away from home. When my grandmother comes back from offering incense at the temple, she will know that my father had beaten me up and caused me to run away from home. There will be good repercussions for him. Hmph."

Liang Youxiao uttered under his breath, I'm learning from you.

He touched his chin. "Then I'll run away with you too."

He had recently coaxed his grandmother and mother until they were very happy.

This time, he had to run away from home because his father had forced him to.

Let's see how his father will explain this. Hmph.

Xi Rui smiled and put his arm around his shoulder. "As expected from my brother. Let's go together!"

Thus, Liang Youxiao and Xi Rui made good use of their fathers' trip to the yamen and packed up their things and ran away from home.

Just as they were about to leave the capital, they met another famous demon queen in the capital.

She knew that they were going to run away from home and were finding the founder who made a skateboard, which was very fun.

So, she joined the two of them without hesitation.

This gave Xi Rui and Liang Youxiao a headache.

On the other hand, at Xiaxi village.

Shi Qingluo did not know that Xi Rui and the others had run away from home and were coming to seek refuge.

At this moment, she was in the courtyard talking to Bai Xu, who had just returned from the county town.

This time, Bai Xu brought back a batch of sheep oil and a few carts of wool.

Bai Xu was taking credit for it. "I spent a lot of effort to pull these things back."

Shi Qingluo was in a good mood. "Yes, yes, thank you for your hard work!"

Bai Xu was speechless. Why did she seem so perfunctory?

"What are you going to do with them?"

In the past, these were all thrown away.

Shi Qingluo winked at him. "Of course they're very useful. You'll know it when the time comes."

Bai Xu was speechless.

This woman would always keep him in suspense.

"If you come up with something new and good, don't forget about me!"

He already knew there was a jerk who had come to the capital and did very well in his skateboard business.

Shi Qingluo smiled. "Sure, I'll give you a batch when I'm done."

Bai Xu smiled. "That's more like it."

He asked, "Can I have some of those scooters and skateboards as well?"

He realised that skateboards and scooters were very popular in the capital.

He had paid someone a high price to research on the scooter.

When he saw the words "Nanxi" on the body of the scooter, he knew that it was definitely from Shi Qingluo.

Then, he heard that there was a very novel gambling house in the capital for playing mahjong and cards.