235-236

Chapter 235: Couldn't sit still just because of this?

If this happened back then, Xiao Yuanshi would have gone to comfort his little wife when she sobbed.

However, he was really not in the mood today.

Instead, he was even more upset when he saw her crying so insensibly.

"Alright, stop crying."

He reached out and casually wiped away the tears on Ge Chunru's face. "Don't you still have to prepare baggage for Chunyi? Hurry up and go go it"

Ge Chunru thought, are you so eager to send me off?

She was so angry that her chest hurt.

She could not help but lift her head and look at him with resentment. "Have you forgotten what you said in the past?"

He had said that she would be the only one and that he would not touch other women.

Now, what he said was equivalent to farting, it wasn't something he would keep a promise.

Xiao Yuanshi was extremely frustrated when he saw this. "Was I willing to do this? Why don't you think about who caused this?"

He endured his impatience and said, "Chunru, I'm very upset today. Can you stop making things difficult for me?" 

Seeing the impatience on his face, Ge Chunru wanted to reach out and scratch his face.

Just as she was about to fly into a rage, another knock came from the study room.

Then, the door opened.

Xiao Yuanshi looked over and saw Ge Chunru's sister standing at the door.

She first bowed to Xiao Yuanshi. "Greetings, brother-in-law! I have some matters to attend to and want to look for my sister."

Xiao Yuanshi felt that she had arrived at the right time.

He nodded without saying anything and looked at her.

She stood up and used a handkerchief to wipe away her tears.

Ge Chunru forcefully swallowed her anger. "Then, my sister and I will return to the courtyard first."

Xiao Yuanshi saw how aggrieved she looked and his heart softened a little.

After all, she was the woman that he truly liked.

He reached out and shook her hand. "Don't worry, I'll go out to look for the doctor in a while. You should make some preparations for Chunyi's journey."

Only then did Ge Chunru feel more comfortable. "Okay!"

When she passed by Tao Liu, her eyes swept over her coldly.

If her eyes could kill, Tao Liu would have been killed countless times.

Tao Liu looked at her with some worry and guilt and even bowed. "Take care, madam!"

She sneered in her heart.

She couldn't sit still just because of this?

It was just as Shi Qingluo had said.

Ge Chunru liked and cared about Xiao Yuanshi, so as long as she provoked him properly, Ge Chunru would be unable to control his emotions.

All Tao Liu wanted was the general's residence.

She did not have the so-called romantic feelings for Xiao Yuanshi and did not care about him.

Hence, she could manage this rationally.