𝚝𝚠𝚘

『 Mᴀʏʙᴇ Mᴏʀᴇ 』

     KINOKA HADN'T MET Tamaki once in the entire year he had been in Japan.

Although her mother and grandmother advised against seeking him out unless absolutely necessary, she also didn't quite see the point of doing so in the first place.

Suoh Kinoka always thought of Suoh Tamaki as nothing more than her father's son with a woman who wasn't her mother.

As far as she was concerned that was all he is, was, and ever will be.

So there was no reason for her to seek him out, whether she was permitted to or otherwise.

"Here you go, meine dame."

The aforementioned girl was pulled back to reality by her best friend's voice.

Kinoka straightened her posture as Kon set down her lunch tray.

"On today's menu," Kon hyped, taking a seat beside his best friend, motioning to each aspect of her food. "Quinoa with avocado. Steamed chicken, skinless, of course. And for dessert, fat-free yoghurt with complimentary fresh strawberries from the chef."

The lady remained unmoving.

"You okay?" Kon began chewing his lunch.

Kinoka simply waved her left hand, massaging her chest with her right fist.

Kon grabbed the glass of yoghurt and dug a spoonful, nudging the lady. "Open. Come on."

Kinoka raised her hand and shook her head.

Who knew what unsavoury rumours would circulate about them because of his actions.

Kon's sapphire blue eyes darted around the cafeteria, making sure that no one was paying special attention to them.

Luckily, it was late into lunch break so most of the students were either leaving the cafeteria or busy conversing with others at their tables.

"Hey," he moved the spoon away from the lady. "Did you know?"

"Mm?" Came her response.

"Did you know?"

"Did I know wha--mmph!"

Kinoka took in the yoghurt and swallowed, exhaling from relief soon after.

"Konstantin, you-"

"Did you see that!"

A voice rang throughout the room, cutting the lady off.

"Kyaa! Look! It's Tamaki-kun!"

"Oh, my! Kyōya-kun is here too!"

"How dashing!"

Kon craned his neck, avoiding his best friend's gleaming silver irises and trying to get a glimpse of the Club that was causing such a ruckus in the cafeteria.

The lady shook her head and glanced at the school's clock tower out the window.

"Kon," Kinoka tugged on her best friend's blazer, earning his attention.

"Hmm?"

"Let's leave," she stood, taking the glass of yoghurt. "Our next class is in fifteen minutes."

"Oh," Kon rapidly stuffed his mouth with the food left on Kinoka's tray. "Mmf-ay. Woor goofd. (Okay. We're good.)"

Kinoka shook her head again, taking in a final spoon of yoghurt before she placed the glass back on the table.