𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

『 Sɴᴏᴡ Wʜɪᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ Sɪ𝗑 Dᴡᴀʀᴠᴇ𝗌 』

     WEEKS SEEMED TO pass by like water slipping through one's fingers. Soon, the first midterms were upon the students of Ouran.

"The formula..." Kon drawled, his chin on his palm.

"Kon."

"2x over y²..."

"Konstantin."

"Multiply the hmm..."

Kinoka shook her head, knocking over the auburn-haired boy's arm and causing him to faceplant onto the table.

"N is the powerhouse of the cell!" Kon shot up in his seat.

Kinoka stood and spoke softly. "I'm heading to the Music Room."

"Genießen Sie (Enjoy)," Kon stretched his arms before placing them on the table and plopping his head down for a nap.

Kinoka gave him a pat of encouragement on the head before leaving the noisy library.

For the nth time, she wondered if she could ask her father for a library to be set up for her exclusive use.

Waving her hand, the lady kept walking.

A private library would no doubt cause more problems for her and her reputation. As a Suoh and as a student of Ouran Academy.

It didn't take long for the lady to reach her destination.

Music Room #3 was an unused or abandoned space that she stumbled upon in eighth grade when she snuck into the high school building to explore.

It remained unattended except by the cleaning staff during the time she found it.

Even now, as she entered and closed the doors behind her, it was relatively the same.

The piano that used to be in the middle of the room had been moved.

It was about time perhaps. Instruments were made to be used after all.

Kinoka took a seat by the window, setting her books down in front of her as she opened her netbook.

At last, she achieved peace and quiet.

It was a wonder to her how Kon managed to sleep in such an energetic area.

No matter. If he was comfortable, there was no reason for intervention. Or perhaps that was why he needed an intervention.

The lady refocused her mind on her priorities and began her review.

Thankfully, Ouran promoted self-study. And since it was the week before midterms, all extracurriculars and Club activities were placed on hold, so she had the time to focus solely on her lessons instead of balancing both.

Hours ticked by as she flipped through the pages of her textbooks, jotted down notes, and edited files.

Kinoka shut her netbook and organised her things. After a few stretches to loosen her joints, the lady left Music Room #3.

Perhaps it was because the sun had begun to set or because she was famished and tired from working for hours, whatever the reason, Kinoka didn't notice the first two pages of her reviewer slipping out of her folder and landing in the middle of the room.

However, the next person who entered Music Room #3, a mere fifteen minutes after she left, noticed.

"Oh?"

And he found it quite interesting to see the name of his most recent source of troubles on the papers.

༺ °─────── ✧ ───────° ༻