𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

『 Fᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ𝗌 ᴀɴᴅ Pʀɪɴᴄᴇ𝗌𝗌ᴇ𝗌 』

     THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM in Ouran Academy was implemented the year before Kinoka entered high school.

It was a controversial subject among the students' parents and even the students, however, they did try their best to be understanding since it was one person.

However, the chatter quickly ramped up when the sponsored student left the school after only one term in the program.

The pressure was too much to bear, they said.

Fortunately, the Headmaster aided the student with transferring to Ouran Public High School instead.

Noise regarding the scholarship program decreased significantly once Kinoka entered high school.

No student was sponsored that year.

The difference in academic prowess between the candidates and her year's students was simply too wide. None of the applicants were suitable enough or seemed suitable enough.

Not compared to Suoh Kinoka apparently.

That was the most prominent rumour in her first year of high school.

And then, once again, said rumour dialled down once Suoh Tamaki entered his first year of high school,

Because a scholarship student had been introduced in his year.

And at last, it was disproved that the school favoured the Suohs,

Not because a scholarship student was introduced or because Suoh Tamaki didn't rank first in his year.

But because Ootori Kyōya, a non-Suoh, held the position of rank one in his year...

And subsequently caused the scholarship student to be expelled (though not out of malice. That was simply how business worked.)

Finally, Kinoka had moved up to her final year at Ouran Academy, ushering in a new batch of first-year students.

And, of course, a new scholarship student.

She never imagined that said scholarship student would cause so much trouble, however.

And for her and the Host Club, nonetheless.

"You broke..."

Kinoka gazed down at the pieces of turquoise ceramic on the table in front of her.

"...my vase?"

Tamaki flinched at the pause in the lady's words.

"Nee-sama! It was an accident! I swear!"

"Does that change the fact that my vase is broken?"

The blonde paled.

"But, Pres! It wasn't any of us who broke it," Hikaru vouched appearing on the blonde's left side.

"Yeah! Haruhi broke it!" Kaoru supported, taking the spot on the blonde's right.

"Haruhi? Ah," Kinoka leaned back into her chair. "The scholarship student."

Kon moved from his place beside her, raising the biggest piece of the broken vase. "So that's why Seika was whining and saying "That stupid commoner!"."

Hikaru and Kaoru stood behind their childhood friend. "Ayanokoji-senpai?"

"That's actually why I wanted to speak with you," Kinoka redirected as everyone turned to her. "Ayanokoji-san is leaving Ouran Academy."