𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎

『 Lɪ𝗌ᴛᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ A𝗌ᴋ 』

     SUOH YUZURU WAS not a man easy to contact much less meet.

As the President of Suoh Enterprises, he was never in one place yet always where he was needed.

And in this chapter, he is currently in Ouran Academy, engaged in a staring contest with his only daughter.

"Ino."

"Yes, Dad?"

"You blinked."

More of a one-sided battle, if you ask me.

Kinoka pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration as Yuzuru took out a small notebook he always kept in his pocket, specifically for scoring their staring contests.

"Daddy's at 29 and you're...still at 4," Yuzuru giddily added another tally stick in his column. "One more then. What shall I ask my cute little daughter to dress up as this time?"

"I've turned 18 this year."

"What about recreating the first portrait we had?" The man suggested, clearly not listening to the lady. "You remember? The cute kitty onesie?"

Kinoka cleared her throat in embarrassment. "How could I forget?"

Every five games won, a penalty would be doled out to the loser by the winner. It was a little rule that Yuzuru came up with to get Kinoka to play with him the first time.

If only she knew the things her father had in store for her, she would have rejected such a rule one hundred times over.

It was all due to the penalty Yuzuru had chosen for Kinoka when he won for the first time.

He made her wear a cat onesie...when she was 14 years old...then took her to get father-daughter portraits...and then hung said portraits in his office for a week...portraits that were life sized.

It was thanks to her grandmother that the portraits were taken down (though not out of dislike, she thought her granddaughter was very cute in the photos) for the sake of upholding the Suoh name.

Unfortunately, she allowed Yuzuru to keep the photos framed in smaller sizes and to sit on his desk instead, facing him of course. That didn't stop him from bragging about the portraits whenever a poor unsuspecting member of his staff asked.

And even if they didn't, Yuzuru would always find a way to bring up the portraits.

Always.

Before Yuzuru could bring up more embarrassing memories to fluster his beloved daughter, a knock on his office door interrupted him.

"Headmaster, Suoh Tamaki is here," announced the man's secretary.

"Ah, finally," Yuzuru adjusted his chair. "See him in."

The double doors pushed open, revealing a certain blonde, catching his breath.

"D-Dad!" Tamaki set his eyes on the man. "Sorry, I'm late. I was busy with the Host Club."