𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

『 Sᴜᴏʜ ᴀɴᴅ Sᴜᴏʜ 』

     KINOKA INTERNALLY GROANED, her fingers pinching the bridge of her nose once again.

Yuzuru had left as quickly as he had arrived. Such was the life of Suoh Enterprises's President after all.

The lady had forgotten to respond to his summon the day before, which prompted her father to send her eleven tear-stained letters asking her forgiveness for whatever he had done to make her ignore him.

Fortunately, she was able to calm him down over breakfast that morning before he left Tokyo for who knew how many months.

With the old man gone, the only left to overthink about was Tamaki and the Ootori boy and their connection to each other.

"Hey, stop that," Kon swatted her hand away from her face. "You're making my nose hurt."

The lady shut her book, giving up on trying to study as both her mind and her environment produced nothing but stress-filled and useless noise respectively.

"I know Calculus is terrible but that's no reason for you to cut off your blood circulation," Kon yawned, stretching his arms.

The bell of the Clock Tower rang out, signalling the end of classes and the beginning of club activities.

Kinoka gathered her belongings as soon as the class finished bidding their teacher goodbye for the day.

"Oh, right," Kon placed his chin on his palm as he turned to the lady. "You started planning your campaign yet?"

"Campaign? Ah, for the Student Council," Kinoka took out her handkerchief, stifling her coughs.

"Yeah," Kon shrugged. "Well, not that you need it. I'm sure you'll snatch the President's spot just 'cause of how popular you are, Suoh-san~."

"Mm," Kinoka crossed her arms in thought. "Yes, I suppose I should submit my application for candidacy. Are you running?"

"God, no," Kon grimaced.

"The next school year will be prosperous then."

"You make me sound like a calamity."

"I was only stating a fact," Kinoka swung her bag over her shoulder.

"Here's a fact. I'm hungry," Kon walked to his locker and shoved everything he didn't need to bring home inside before turning back to his best friend. "Kino, I'm hungry."

The lady did the same, though handling her books with more organisation than her best friend. "Head to one of the cafeterias then. We have a few minutes before the Club room is unlocked."

"But that's such a hassle."

"Ah, it's good to know you're aware of what you are."

"Oh, stop. You wouldn't love me if I wasn't."

The pair shut their lockers and left the 2-A classroom, Kon running off to the nearest of the two cafeterias for the sake of his rumbling stomach.

Kinoka shook her head as she continued towards the Ikebana Club, her mind thinking back on how to face Tamaki and the Ootori boy.

The lady hadn't encountered the Ootori boy since that day, but she knew that they'd cross paths again sooner or later.

Tamaki, in particular, seemed like he hadn't changed at all. The way he greeted her whenever they met in the hallways was the same. Though Kinoka could see it in the way he looked at her.

He knew.

But decided against saying anything about it.

For that, she was grateful, no matter his reasons for doing so.