09: look at me

The blonde haired girl appears from the front door, in white washed denim jeans and a pink corset.

They both smile at the girl as she gets into the backseat.

"Hey babe!" She says, kissing nae's hand since she cant reach her.

"Hey chris, nice to see you." She turns to chris as they hold deep eye contact before chris breaking it.

"Hey, cam."

Nae started driving, more quiet this time.

Chris noticed this, sneaking glances at her.

He knew that she was overthinking, but she was still good at masking it.

The way she fiddled whit her anxiety ring on her index fingery or when she started to pick the skin on her fingers at red ligths.

"Stop that." Chris says, placing his hands between nae's two hands picking at eachothers fingers.

Causing nae to shiver by his touch, his grin grows more.

He removes his hand between the girls'
And places it on his lap.

In comfortable silence,

They arrived at the airport, immediantly nae texted gigi where she is because irs already 11:40

Messages
Gigi 💍

Hey bae where are you?

Hey
Just got my bags
Leaving now xx

Okay you'll see us when you come outside

Irl

The door swings open, causing the three of them look up at the same time.

They see the girl, dressed in low rise brown cargo pants and a black graphic tee, w a ligth brown cardigan on top of it, headphones laying on her neck.

The girls run up to gigi, straddling her in hugs.

"Omg babe i missed you. "

"My love, how are you?" Gigi said, cupping her face whit her hands before taking the girl in a big hug.

She then reaches her free arm out to the other girl, embracing her in the hug too.

When they were done hugging, gigi went up to chris.

"Hey chris, nice to see you."

"Hey, gigi.
You guys have a really strong bond, huh?"

"Yeah, were like sisters."

"Oh btw ,Matthew's really exited to see you." He took her bags leaving her blushing at the thougth of matt, and put them into the trunk before sitting back in the car.

When they were all finally in the car, nae drove off in the direction off the triplets' house.

They arrived, stepping out the big white jeep.

They walk into the house, nae yelling for the boys.

"Guys, were back!"

Nick appeares from upstairs running down the stairs and giving the girls a welcoming hug.

Not far away, matt follows him.

Matt sidehugs cami, and goes over to gigi.

"Gigi."

"Matt. Hi. "

Gigi and matt have been texting since the day nae moved into the sturniolo house.

They became really close, close friends.

They both make eachothers heart flutter,but they arent ready yet to confess to eachother.

"Alr lovebirds, lets go" nick says, breaking them up from the long hug.

We get in the van w matt and gigi in front, chris and nae, nick and cami.

Matt gave gigi the aux cord.

Gigi clicked on a song, and started screaming the lyrics whit the girls.

All of the girls you've loved before by taylor swift ran thru the van's speakers, as the girls felt every lyrics whit heart.

The boys just stared,sometimes chuckilng at the girls who broke into song.

we arrived at the arcade, me and chris running in before anyone else.

We walked in the arcade lit whit flashing ligths everywhere, the sound of the machines and games flowing thru the building.

The group walked in behing us, immediantly separating into smaller groups.

"Air hockey?" Chris asked me, pointing to a table that had two holes on either side and a flat coin on the middle.

"If your used to losing, yes"

"You just created a war!"
He yelled, as we parted and went to either of the sides.

I put the money in the machine,
As it started flowing cold air up to the surface.

We toss the flat coin back and forth, both nudging it and not letting it fall into the hole.

I got it in his two times, and he did too so Now, we were 2:2, only one more goal and someone wins.

When chris realised, how focused she was on the coin and how she followed the coin whit her eyes not taking it off of it once, he spoke up.

"Nae, look at me."

Nae freezes,and looks at the boy.

The boy was smirking at the girl,
The girl lost in his eyes.

As he distracts the girl by just keeping eye contact whit her,Suddenly,the boy makes a move and shoots the ball into the hole in front of him.

"NOO" the girl screams as the machine starts beeping and fake cheering coming from it.

"Got a little distracted there, didnt you?"
Chris asked, w that stupid smirk on his face.

That smirk, that makes nae week to her knees.

"I hate you."

"Im sure you do, nae."

"That was basically cheating!"
I snap back at him.

"Well, to inform you..
You not being able to resist staring at me isnt my fault."

"You wish." She said blushing and rolling her eyes.

Him, knowing he could make her flush blood red in seconds, he obviously took advantage of it.

____
Omg i would have folded fr
Nae = dead.
870 words