17: drunk words

Saturday oct 31
12:00

When i wake up, i can feel someone's hands wrapped around me.
I am only wearing underwear and an oversized t-shirt, their hand runs up and makes their way to my waist when they feel me waking up.
I turn my head around and see chris's head on my chest. His hair is all over his face and he is now awake.
A smile enters my face and i brush his hair back so that i can see his face. He lifts his head and buries it in the crook of my neck, placing kisses there.
My soft spot.
I wrap my arms around his neck and bring him closer, my legs wrapping around him.
He raises his head and i finally make eye contact whit him. The minute it ends, i start to place kisses all over his face.
When i stop, he reaches for his phone on the bedside table. "What time is it?" I ask, "noon." He answers.
We stay silent and turn our hands to the door when we hear it open. Nick stands there whit a smirk on his face, he chuckles before actually saying anything.

"Get up lovebirds. We need to go shopping if we dont want these animals to dry out."
"Alrigth, alrigth!" Chris says and nick finally shuts the door, chris turns back to me and gives me a long kiss before rolling off and getting up from the bed.
We both get dressed and head downstairs, nick and matt are waiting for us in the kitchen.
We can both notice matt smirking so chris nudges his shoulder. "Dont you dare say a thing." Matt raises his hands up in defense and chuckling "i wont, i wont."

We all get in the car and nick runs in front.
"I call dibs next to nai!" He yells, i can hear chris groan behind me.
We all get in and chris sits in the back alone.
"Nick, i will get you back. Just wait!"
Nick flips chris off.
Matt starts the car and looks into the rear view mirror.
"So, where are we going?"
"Idk, anywhere is fine." Nick asnwers matt and we were on our way.
There were some convos flowing thru the whole car but one sentece got my attention.
"Chris,i am so glad you and lily will be over today. We need to celebrate!" Nick yelled while clapping his hands together, matt burst into laugther while me and chris locked eyes in the mirror.
When we got to one random liqour store, we all went in and picked some drinks.
Matt and nick went ahead and i stayed behind whit chris.
"How did.. you and lily get together?"
He chuckles. " she forced it onto me. And honestly i just didnt have the heart to reject her."

"Oh my god.." i laugh.
Nick and matt trail back to us and matt pulls chris away somewhere. Nick stays whit me and he hugs my arm.
"Whats going on whit you two?"
"Nothing." I asnwer almost immediantly.
Was that too fast for it to even be true?
"Rigth.." nick nods and lets out a chuckle.
"Well, i cant wait to see your face when he will finally be single."
I shake my head and giggle at how ridicilous he sounds.
"Enough. Your like a 5 year old who just got a big bag of candy."
He shrugged "im just glad to see him happy."
"Me too."
We finish shopping and go back to set up for the party. The party was halloween themed, it already being mid-october.
I never really was into halloween parties and dressing up.
Chris comes into my room while i am on my bed, on my phone.
"Hey! I wanted to ask you, do you have a costume yet?" He sits down next to me and i sit up to be on the same level as him.

"No. I have no idea" i sigh.
"Well.." he smiles. I cant even imagine what he is planning.
"What?" I smirk and tild my head to the side.
"Can we do matching costumes,please?"
"Sure, What do you have in mind?" He crawls closer to me and opens his phone.
He shows me a video of mr. and ms. Smith and how couples were doing it for halloween.
Couples? Does this-
"Can we do this? Pleasee" he looks up at me whit pleaded eyes and i cant stop my smile from appearing.
"Yeah." I nod.
"And you even have the perfect long black dress!" He says reffering to one of the dresses i designed one time.
"Guys! Can yall help?" Nick's voice echoes from downstairs so we both get up from the bed and walk down.
We all start setting up everything and decorating the house.