13:im staying

_______
CHRIS'S POV

I flipped the eggs over in the pan, then put it on the plate that also had bacon next to it.

"Are you actually cooking something edible?" Nick appeared next to me, leaning on the counter.

"Piss off"

"This is sooo cute" he clapped twice, jumping up and down.

"Go away, nick" i walked up the stairs w the place and cup in my hand, and quietly opened the door to her room.

I placed the food down on the sidetable, staring at her.

She slept so peacfully, her hair all over her face, her hands hugging the teddy tigth.

"Nae.." i mumbled, moving my hand up and down on her arm,trying to wake her up.

"Mhmm?" She mumbled.

"I made you breakfast." She sat up, finally realising what is going on.

"Chris? You made me breakfast?" She tilted her head.

"Yes and, heres your coffee" i handed her the cup, and she took a sip of it.

___
NAE'S POV

"Is this.."

" a caramel frappucino, whit extra caramel syrup and 5 shots." He smirked.

"You remembered" my face lit up.

"Of course i did"

I scooted over, giving him space on the bed which he took, sitting down next to me.

"Why'd you do this?"

"What?'

"You never cook. I thougth you couldnt even" i chuckled.

"I just..You deserved it"

"Thank you, chris."

"Are you.. okay?" He kept eye contact w me.

"Yeah.. kind of."

" you seemed so off..when you saw her.'

"Who? Lily?" I chuckled, trying to hide everything i felt.
"Why would i be? She seems really sweet."

"Your lying."

"No im not!"

"Im sorry that i didnt tell you earlier.
Its just.. it happened so fast."

'Mhmm' i mumbled.

Chris looked around my room, his gaze stopping at the teddy he gave me.

"You still sleep w this?" He grabbed it into his hand, staring at it smiling.

"What about it?"

"Nothing, nothing. Dont kill me" we laughed.

"We should name it." I moved closer to him, our shoulders touching.

"She could be aurora"

"I like that.. aurora" i smiled at the teddy.

His phone beeping broke us sitting in comfortable silence, my head resting on his shoulder.

"Nick just texted me. He wants to film a car vid. You wanna come?"

"Hundred precent. Let me just change and i'ii be down in 5."

"Okay" he walked out of my room, shutting the door i went over to my closet, i put on a white tank top and sweats, grabbing my phone i walked down the stairs.

"Finally" nick sighed, putting his phone in his pocket and opening the front door.

"Fuck off" we all laughed on the way into the car.