14:apocalypse

As the four people walked into the house, silence growns over them as all of them can think about is what lily had said.
Nick and matt walk into the living room, just as naeila went to follow then chris suddenly grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.
"Can we talk?" He forms his lips into a thin line when the girl sighed, preparing herself.
She sat up on the kitchen counter, as he went , leaning on the counter in front.

"I honestly dont care what lily was talking about.. but i dont want it to get weird or akward between us." He tried making eye contact w her, as her eyes wandered anywhere but his eyes.
Because if she would look into his eyes, maybe she would have confessed her feelings, she thinks.
"Its okay, it wont." She gave him a weak smile.
"Im going to talk to her tomorrow.  I promise. "

"Thank you." She looked down to the floor, still not able to look into his eyes.
"Nae, look at me." He walked over to the girl, standing between her legs w his arms crossed he looked into her eyes.
Now they were inches away, and from the other room you could hear how naeila's heartbeat went up, her cheeks rising red, he smirked.

He still enjoyed making her nervous, he found it funny how fast he could make her want to sink into the ground.
She slowly raised her eyes, now looking back into his eyes.
His eyes shined under the dim ligths in the kitchen, his eyes always mesmerised her.
She could stare at them forever, and she would love it. His eyes had all his secrets, feelings, and words which his mouth couldnt express.

"I-" she tried to speak, but her words got stuck. She didnt know what to say. She didnt know if she confessed rigth now, how weird it would be. Or how badly she would get rejected. She overthinked everything in a couple of seconds which he immediantly noticed, reading her like a book.

He looked down at her lips, and it was like a magnet. It looked soft, warm and it probably tastes like cherries.
It had a soft tint of red, just like her cheeks did.
She looked down at his lips too, thinking the same. A fucking magnet, she thougth.

He tried so hard not to, but he leaned in.
"Can i?" He whispered, so quiet.
She softly nodded, immediantly "yes, yes" she whispered before their lips collasped into eachother, like and explosion.
The kiss was soft, gentle but also so passionate. Like this bodies had a weigth fall off of them. His hand sneaked around her waist, the other pulling her face closer, not letting go,
Her hands gripped deep into his hair.

"Your lips, my lips, apocalypse."

Neither of them knew what they were doing, or whats going to happen after this.
All they felt, or knew was that this is whats rigth. This feels rigth, more than anything else.
This was it. The moment where everything else and everyone else dissapears and you forget where you are. Its just you two.

They pulled away, speechless.
They stared at eachother, chris had that smirk on his face which he alway has around her, this mad her melt in every way possible.
Their moment stopped when his  brother, nick walked in the room, confused as ever. "Are yall coming or what?" He tilted his head, as the two walked into the living room.

They obviously sat next to each other, because his two brothers were sitting on the other couch, leaving them. They sat down, akward but also so comfortable.
As they finally let go of the stiffness, they garbbed a blanket and snuggled closer , also interlocked  hands.
This sent shivers down her back, as she moved closer to him, her whole body stuck to him. He immediantly got butterflies, his whole face heated up just as hers.

He sneaked his free hand under her shirt, his hand going up and down on her back.
His hands were cold, but they immediantly got warm.
His cold touch made her shiver.
They both have no idea what is about to happen, or how their realationship will take them kissing. But all they knew, is that they wanted to stay this close to eachother forever. Bodies stuck together,  i mean.
She soon fell asleep, since she was as comfortable and she felt safe as ever.

Nick walked out to the kitchen for a drink, which he needed to pass the other sofa to get there. He stopped, in front of the sofa and chuckled "she always falls asleep in your arms, its so funny. She must feel safe." Chris couldn't hide his smile, as his brother grinned and walked out of the kithcen, knowing what he just did.

Chris stood up and picked the girl up bridal style "i'ii take her up to bed" he said and walked up the stairs, and into her room.
He placed her on the bed, tugging aurora the teddy between her hands, because he knows she always sleeps w it.
He placed a kiss on her lips before smiling to himself once again and leaving the room.

The boy walked down the stairs w a smile on his face, and dropped down the sofa. His brothers shared a look before matt asked him "why are you smiling like an idiot?"
"Im not." He grumply said.