18: wildest dreams

"Shh,shh its okay i promise. You'll be okay,we'll be okay. " chris says comforting me and rubbing my back while i sob into his chest.
"She humiliated me,chris. No i let myself get humiliated. No one just forgets to cover their scars when they've been there for years!" I continued sobbing and he still listened.
"I kept them hidden for so long..and my plan was actually working and she just had to ruin it! Im so sorry you had to find out this way. you deserve to know it from me and.." i go on this ramble
"Hey hey. Its okay. Im not mad at you, i promise. But, since when?"
"It started when i was 13. Ive been clean for a few months but it got bad again"
"Oh my baby" he hugs me tigther and his voice cracks. It hurts me to see him like this and for me to realize he does care about me, a lot.
"Come on" he stands up and reaches his hand out of me. I sob last before placing my hand in his, he pulls me to my feet and we walk to the bathroom.
"Sit up here." He pats the sink. I obey and sit up, he searches for cotton pads and wets some. He then places one hand on my thigh and whit the other he wipes the makeup streaming down my face.
"Thank you for making her leave. Your always protecting me."
"Of course i am. You're my everything." He interlocks his hand whit mine and a maroon color floods my cheeks.
He softly wipes my face one last time and it feels like time slows down.
He cups my face whit his hand and his other stay on my inner thigh, his thumb moving up and down.
"Your so beautiful, yk that? And so important. " i close my eyes so maybe i can stop the time and stay here forever.
In this moment, whit him.
I feel his soft lips on mine when he leans in. My legs open to let him closer to me and he takes up the space.
This kiss is different. Its soft. Its like he wants to prove to me something, remind me of it.
My arms cross over his neck, pulling him in and he picks me up and sets me down onto the bed.
"Do you want to go downstairs? Or we can stay here, i dont mind. Or i can ask nick to send everyone home, its-" he gets cut off by me.
"No, its okay.Can we go for a drive? I just want to calm down a little.."
"If course, ma. Come on." He grabs my hand and we walk downstairs. 
We stop when he sees nick, while he talks to nick gigi runs up to me and asks me if im okay. I nod my head and chris and i finally leave, getting into his car and driving away.
"Can we go see leo? I miss him."
"Of course baby." He rubs my inner thigh whit his free hand while driving.
Oh my god. I need to marry this man.
We arrived at leo's seconds later , wr got out of the car and walked inside.
"My dear! How are you?"
Holding onto chris's arm, we both softly smiled at leo.
"Good,thank you. What about you, hm?" Stopping and staying to chat whit leo, chris made his way around the shop before coming back whit dahlia's in his hand.
"Just the regular?"
"Mhm." Chris nodded.
Leo wrapped the flowers up and we talked for a little while before saying goodnigths and goodbyes.
We drove around the town, randomly stopping at empty parking lots and talking for hours.
"God," my laugh softens. "See, this is what i mean."
"What?"
"When i say that when im whit you, i forget everything. Its like its just us two and no one else."
he smiles at me once before scanning me whit his eyes. "Come here." He pats his thigh,  and i dont hesitate to climb into his lap. Wrapping my leps around his waist and my arms around his neck, furrowing my head in the crook of his neck and kissing his neck.
His hands travel around me until they're under my hoodie and pulling me closer.
When i bring my head back so he can see me, he cups my cheek whit his hand and his thumb soothes my cheek.
"I love you."
God. My whole body melts onto him. My hands get weak and my face reddens.
"I love you too."
He brings my face in, kissing me.
I shift around in his lap, trying to get closer to him but end up grinding onto his hard erection.
"God." He whimpered whit a raspy voice, head falling back.
"Sorry." I chuckled.
"Shut up." He leans in, capturing my lips again.
I dropped my head in the crook of his neck again, mumbling into him.
"Are you sure you cant drive like this?"
His body shakes whit laughter.
"No, ma. I cant."
"Awh."

____
Short one but i havent uploaded in soooo long.
Please dont chop off my head?