Chapter 35 Drunk

When they arrived at the police station, Jing Xun made notes according to normal procedures.

 Shen Yijin accompanied him the whole time, besides that, he also hired a lawyer.

 Of course, the lawyer came here not to accompany Jing Xun to make notes, but to sue the thief in the name of the company for stealing commercial secrets.

 ...The crime of stealing business secrets can be big or small, and it seems that Shen Yijin does not intend to let the mastermind and participants go easily.

 "It's not only the crime of stealing business secrets, but also the crime of false accusation." The gentle-looking lawyer pushed his glasses, looked at Shen Yijin with a blank expression, and then sighed: "It's hard to imagine such a shocking thing. The incident will happen on campus."

 Jing Xun only found out later that although this lawyer looks kind and looks gentle, but once it involves his professional field or goes to the court, he will He is also the teacher of tigers and wolves, unrivaled.

 Otherwise, how could he become Boss Shen's right-hand man.

 But that's something for later, so I won't mention it for now.

 Just saying that he was arrested by the police uncle and brought into the police station just after stealing the materials? Wu Chun.

 At the beginning, Wu Chun wanted to quibble. He is considered to have a strong psychological quality, and ordinary people can't stand the first round of interrogation at all.

 But when the police put all the evidence obtained from the host in front of him, and when Wu Chun found that there was no possibility of sophistry, he could only confess.

 It was indeed the program that he went to the laboratory to steal. A company somehow found out about his relationship with Peng Yutong, so they found him and promised to give him 800,000 yuan if he could steal the research project of the University of Science and Technology. .

 Wu Chun was not tempted at first, but a person he didn't like very much and who was not in the School of Economics and Engineering who was in the same grade as him also made an exception to participate in the project, which made Wu Chun, who was already somewhat distorted, even more distorted.

 ——What's the use of studying hard, luck? Good people can break into the school's project team as soon as they are juniors.

 It's better to steal the program and exchange it for 800,000.

 "It is for this reason that you agreed to steal other people's research results?" asked the policeman in the interrogation room.

 Wearing handcuffs, Wu Chun said: "If you are lucky, you can cross majors and participate in the school's project in the third year. If you are unlucky, you can only be an ordinary person no matter how hard you work. You can only choose to take the postgraduate entrance examination in senior year." Or find a job. I don’t want to be the one who waits for God’s judgment.” “

 But that’s the only way young people should go.”

 “Then why is Yan Jingxun different?!”

 Wu Chun roared angrily : "In terms of hard work, I work harder than anyone else, and in terms of grades, I am also the best in my grade, but why is he the one who is finally selected? He, what does he know? What does he know?" "Don't think I don't know

 , if it wasn't for the person next to him... If it wasn't for the unspoken rules, how could he be chosen to join the group?? He was the only one who came out to sell, relying on his own face, he followed whoever had the ability, don't think I I don't know..."