Chapter 83 Will not be Blacked

After chatting with the senior, Jing Xun went straight back to the office.

 He still shared the same office with Shen Yijin, but after having a new laboratory, Jing Xun basically worked there, and the main reason why he came back to the office was because Shen Yijin wanted to see him.

 Or he wanted to see Shen Yijin.

 Pushing open the door of the office, I saw Shen Yijin sitting behind the desk on the phone, Jing Xun didn't disturb the other party, and walked in quietly and automatically.

 Sitting down at his own desk, he turned on the computer provided by the company in a dignified manner.

 While looking at the screen of the monitor, Jing Xun occasionally peeked in Shen Yijin's direction.

 Finally, Shen Yijin put down the phone.

 But before Jing Xun could take back his peeking gaze, he saw that the other party had stood up and was walking towards him.

 "Why?" The distance between the two desks is not far, and Shen Yijin, with his long legs, can easily reach him with just two steps.

 He bowed slightly, and Jing Xun, who was looking down at him from a close distance, moved his eyes awkwardly, and his ears suddenly turned red again.

 Because Shen Yijin's breath stagnated in his ear.

 "What are you looking at?"  Jing Xun: "... you are watching...  you are so handsome

 !" The corners of his lips showed a bright smile at him: "It's just that Mr. is so handsome, so I can't help but want to look at it a few more times."  Shen Yijin: "..."  He raised his hand to caress the young man's slender neck, and finally wrapped it around the back of his neck Here, he bowed more and looked down at the young man from a closer distance, staring into his eyes.  "Then watch it for a while."  "Ha, okay." Jing Xun nodded obediently, indicating that he must be lucky enough to live up to his fate.  Although in the end he still failed to keep watching.

 ——Shen Yijin directly "lifted" him from the seat, turned around, and finally "put" him on the clean and tidy table.

 Then the two suddenly kissed affectionately.

 ... If it's not working hours, probably the kind of affectionate and passionate kisses that Jing Xun imagined in the office scenes py would sit on the ground... During the process, Jing Xun rarely took the initiative to hug Shen Yijin tightly, looking a little

 bit Clingy.

 And this seems to make Shen Yijin want to stop even more. In the end, if the door of the office was not knocked from the outside, he would not be able to stop at all... Amid the polite knock on the door, Jing Xun rolled and crawled from the desk

 . Rolled off, rolled back to the chair, and finally covered his abnormally red face with a huge monitor.

 Outside, Jin Zheheng knocked on the door and came in. With a very professional gaze, he walked directly to Shen Yijin's desk: "

 Mr. Shen, this is the financial situation of Hanchao Technology in the past two years and other reports." "

 Yes , let it go." Shen Yijin said.

 Jing Xun, who was hiding behind the monitor, immediately pricked up his ears.

 ...Han Dynasty? !

 Isn't that the technology company that Ms. Yang and Slag Gong co-founded in order to compete with Mr. ?

 This kind of small company that was used for malicious competition, the husband didn't even give it a look before.