Chapter 61 All the Time

There is a bathroom next to the shooting range, but it is said that there is a whole changing room in the horse farm next to it, which are all isolated small rooms with their own bathrooms.

 Thinking about going to the toilet and talking about this kind of thing? Something is wrong. Anyway, they were going to change into riding clothes, so Jing Xun and Shen Yijin finally went into a dressing room.

 Talk there.

 The changing room is for one person, and the overall space is not large, but it is not a problem to accommodate two people.

 In the dressing room with only two people, Shen Yijin touched Jing Xun's face as soon as he entered the door, and asked in a concerned voice, "What's wrong?" Jing Xun also stood still at the door, his thin and delicate cheeks were facing each other

 , He even raised his slender chin to be touched actively, and he watched Shen Yijin quietly.

 —Obviously Mr. saw that he was in a bad mood and was puzzled by it.

 But what can't be ignored is that not only did he not feel that there was anything wrong with deliberately pulling him into the dressing room, but he even cared about his own feelings attentively and meticulously.

 ... Mr. is so concerned about him.

 This made Jing Xun feel even more anxious.

 Because he also? I don't know how to communicate with Shen Yijin.

 You can't tell the other party, say, sir, your fate is the villain in the book, please don't blacken it, right?

 ...

 Unable to speak, Jing Xun stepped forward and hugged Shen Yijin.

 This is probably a kind of performance art.

 To keep the current Shen Yijin, don't mean to be blackened.

 Shen Yijin seemed to be accustomed to his sudden approach and hug.

 He stretched out his arms and hugged the young man deeper into his embrace, and pressed his curved and tough jaw against the soft hair on the top of the young man's head. He was not in a hurry.

 Shen Yijin said: "Xiao Xun will tell me everything, okay?" "

 Yeah." Jing Xun responded in a low voice, his voice suddenly choked up.

 He thought about Shen Yijin now? That's great.

 Ah, as long as the two of them are together, sir is so gentle.

 Either the two of them will live alone in the future, so that we can completely avoid the blackening of Mr. Hey from the source.

 Even though he thought about it, he knew how unrealistic his idea was...

 Jing Xun's face was raised while he was thinking wildly.

 The choking sound he made just now obviously startled Shen Yijin, his slender fingers rested on his chin lightly, and Shen Yijin carefully looked at the young man's eyebrows and eyes—"Xiao Xun?" Shen Yijin was

 long

 and The hard eyelashes drooped, covering almost all the emotions in the eyes. But since Jing Xun is leaning against him and looking up at him, this angle allows him to see a trace of...anxiety in his eyes.

 and worry?

 Have you never seen it in the other person's eyes or body? Seeing this, Jing Xun subconsciously hugged him even harder.