Chapter 72 Sir really no

After a busy afternoon at the company, Jing Xun needed to go back to HKUST with Shen Yijin in the afternoon to pay a visit to Professor Huo.

During this period of time, he will go to various colleges and universities to visit several highly respected professors.

Jing Xun is almost ready for the establishment of the AI ​​laboratory, and is currently in the stage of recruiting and expanding researchers.

In addition to dispatching some personnel from other laboratories of the company and recruiting externally, he also needs to invite some experienced and competent authorities to join his team for technical guidance and technical support.

Fortunately, Shen Yijin has always had a cooperative relationship with authoritative professors from various universities, and it is not difficult to impress them.

But what kind of research is going to be done, where do you plan to start, and what field is your preference? Jing Xun still needs to report and communicate with those professors in person.

For the first stop, they chose Jing Xun's alma mater.

In other words, let Professor Huo, who is the most authoritative and familiar there, tell the matter first.

The school is now on summer vacation, but there are still many students who live in other places and stay in school during the summer.

Including Professor Huo, they are also in normal classes. After all, the research in the direction of big data that I cooperated with Yiwei before is still in full swing, and the graduate students are rarely on vacation.

Jing Xun and Shen Yijin went directly to Mr. Huo's office to report.

Professor Huo warmly entertained them, and things went smoothly. Almost after Jing Xun just entered some of his plans and upcoming research directions, Mrs. Huo fully agreed, expressing his willingness to join into this project.

As an authority in the industry, Professor Huo is naturally quite optimistic about what they are about to do and is very interested in joining.

He couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "At the beginning, I thought Xiao Xun was extraordinary, but now, even the big beam of ai can be alone!"

Jing Xun sat there obediently with his knees together. Hearing the old professor's praise, he smiled subtly and felt a little embarrassed.

"At the moment, I have some plans, and whether they will be successful in the end is still unclear..." Jing Xunli: "However, I am very grateful, Professor, that you think highly of me and are willing to help."

"Hi." Professor Huo waved his hand, asking him not to say that again.

"I am very happy that you have such ability, teacher. The future of our country can be found in the body of you young people. The waves behind the Yangtze River drive the waves ahead, so the teacher feels very relieved."

In the meantime, he remembered another interesting incident, couldn't help laughing, and said to Shen Yijin who was sitting next to him, "Mr. Shen may not know, but at the beginning I suggested that Xiao Xun cross-professional. I am a graduate student here. Looking at it now, there is absolutely no need to waste this time."

Jing Xun: "Uh."

Jing Xun hesitated to speak, saying that in fact he also wants to study as a graduate student!

In the previous world, he was really out of energy. He couldn't cope with the exam and probably couldn't go to class like a normal person, so he didn't take the exam.

Being able to participate in various experimental activities at school is also subject to special approval.

But now that he can handle it, he wants to experience it one by one!