Chapter 69 Sister-in-law + I am not Yan Jingxun

"Fuck, married? Really? Fake..."

 A person in the small group accidentally yelled out, and he quickly realized that something was wrong, and immediately covered his mouth with a look of horror He glanced up at the top, and then at his companions.

 His companion reacted similarly to him.

 But? At this time, who? Can be stupid enough to really scream out. Everyone glanced at this companion secretly, but luckily there were so many people around him and their voices were loud, so it didn't make him stand out.

 At the gate, Shen Yijin, who announced that he was about to get married, was neat and tidy. He only said that he would send the invitations to everyone's houses. He hoped that everyone would attend the conversation, and he quickly returned the microphone to Shen Yijin. grandfather.

 Such an important occasion, and such an important event.

 Even if you feel surprised and unbelievable, everyone should applaud and applaud.

 Mr. Shen said a few more words happily, and then announced the start of the banquet, asking everyone to feel free.

 Cheerful and melodious waltz music played on the well-decorated lawn. Many bigwigs in the industry who have a good relationship with Mr. Shen went over to congratulate him. Even Shen Yijin and Yan Jingxun were surrounded by it... I don’t know what they said

 ? , I could only hear loud laughter from all the bosses, praising them as a pair...

 Lin Li and the others silently dispersed.

 The little gang gathered again in a corner.

 No one spoke this time, and everyone fell into a long silence.

 "Fuck, I just said... how can Shen Yijin be so frivolous? Someone." Finally someone couldn't help but make a sound: "After a long time, he is going to get married..." "This... we

 also Unexpectedly. That Yan Jingxun still has this ability... Isn't this too fast?" "

 You think they have known each other for a long time?"

 "...Fuck, you? It means that our second young master was killed Wearing a cuckold??!"

 Although these people can't be said to be absolutely loyal to Er Shao, they still belong to the same camp.

 It's okay to eat melons and make jokes, but when they really know that their second young master has "suffered", these people won't make fun of it anymore.

 Everyone began to think about the possibility of Er Shao being cuckolded.

 "I think? No, no matter what, that's Yan Jingxun who was dumped by the second young master." One person said, "I think? Yan Jingxun really doesn't look like the kind of person who has his feet on two boats." "Yes

 That's right, don't forget, when Yan Jingxun fell in love with the second young master, how humble he was... Although it looks different now, it is also true that he liked the second young master back then! "

 Don't say that Yan Jingxun is impossible, I don't believe that Shen Yijin can do this. If he can do it, Mr. Shen can't agree." "You're right... huh

 ? Is it!"

 The people who were almost shrunk to the courtyard wall saw a car drive into the gate from a distance, and stopped in the driveway on the side, and then Shen Bohan, who had become extremely thin, got out of the car down.

 ... It's only been ten days since I saw him, and the second young master has lost all his shape.

 If it weren't for the fact that they almost all grew up with Shen Bohan, they really couldn't recognize them at first sight.