Chapter 84 Finale: I love you

The next day, Jing Xun and Shen Yijin both turned off their work in the morning and went to the Western Suburb Cemetery to sweep Shen Yijin's mother's grave.

 After returning to China, Shen Yijin would come here several times a year to pay respects, and in normal times, someone would come to take care of it, and Shen's mother's tombstone was maintained very neatly.

 On the polished and clean tombstone, Shen's mother's photo is still very clear.

 From the photo, Shen Yijin's mother's facial features are very three-dimensional, with a natural smile on her brows and eyes, she looks like a kind person.

 Standing in front of the tombstone, Jing Xun respectfully lit a stick of incense with Shen Yijin.

 He also changed into a suit of black today, but it was still not as deep as Shen Yijin's impression.

 Standing in front of the tombstone, Shen Yijin didn't say a word, and stared straight ahead, wondering what he was thinking.

 Mr. stood like this for a long time.

 Jing Xun felt that he had a lot to say to his mother.

 Or I felt that I didn't need to say anything, so I didn't say anything, I just stared and watched.

 Anyway, he was in no hurry.

 Just stand aside and accompany.

 It's been a long time.

 Shen Yijin said: "Let's go back."

 Jing Xun said: "Okay."

 His hand was naturally held by Shen Yijin, and the two walked towards the exit together. photo.

 The movement of turning back made Jing Xun a little behind half a step, and when he turned around again, he was the first to see Shen Yijin's slightly heavy shoulders and steady back.

 Last night Shen Yijin didn't say anything, but Jing Xun also knew that he didn't sleep all night.

 But it's not the kind of insomnia that comes on, can't sleep.

 If I really want to describe it, it is probably the last time my husband sat dry. Saying goodbye to my past self.

 Subconsciously, he bid farewell to Shen Yijin, who had never seen the light of day before.

 Then meet the new sunshine.

 With his past self.

 ...

 Jing Xun couldn't help thinking back, in fact, the husband knew the truth in the afternoon, and until he came back, he had neither done anything out of line, nor was he as violent as usual.

 He even showed a smile as usual in front of himself.

 The gentleman has already adjusted himself.

 He waited for him to come back, calmly shared this matter with him, and dealt with it together rationally...

 Maybe it was because his previous comforts had worked, Shen Yijin was already able to regulate his emotions and face the past very well.

 And this morning, although he also stayed up all night, Shen Yijin looked different from before.

 Going astray can be a mere thought.

 Metamorphosis too.

 Now Shen Yijin has become more rational. Also more decent.

 Jing Xun finally turned his head and glanced at the photo on the tombstone.