Chapter 58 Prelude to the Birth of the National CP + Face Slap + Reversal

Later, Jing Xun confirmed the time with the teacher, and the agreed time was officially changed to 9:30 am.

 It was completely in time, and Shen Yijin had already changed his clothes, so Jing Xunyi thought, in this case, it is better to go to school by bicycle.

 "Can you sir?" Jing Xun asked.

 "En." Shen Yijin came to Jing Xun's face and asked him: "Does Xiao Xun like me to take you to school?" "

 I like ducks." Jing Xun said bluntly.

 Maybe it's a different outfit? Sir? It's so refreshing, and the whiteness makes people feel a lot more friendly. Jing Xun couldn't help but stepped forward and gave him a bear hug.

 He not only wants to go to school with Shen Yijin now.

 Still a bit regretful why I didn't meet Shen Yijin sooner.

 Just... suddenly I was a little curious about what it was like when I was in school.

 According to Tang Li, Shen Yijin used to be very popular in school because of his outstanding appearance and grades.

 But because it was too cold, he was still alone in the end.

 This... can't help but make people sigh, if they had known each other for a long time, were classmates, and went to and from school together, maybe Mr.?'s illness would be relieved earlier, and the cold would not be so cold?

 Fortunately, there is still time to go to school together.

 Thinking of these, Jing Xun's heart softened again.

 He wanted to wrap each other up.

 Then melt? Him.

 Simply leaning on Shen Yijin's heart, rubbing his cheeks against the other's soft jacket, Jing Xun nodded slightly, and took a step forward and said, "Mr. Like you? Take me to school." "Jing

 Xun ..."

 Shen Yijin's voice became hoarse, and he subconsciously tightened his arms around the young man, but at this moment, Jing Xun suddenly raised his head and asked him with his sharp chin: " By the way, sir, should you make another appointment with a psychiatrist to see?"

 "Understood."

 Shen Yijin replied, "I'll go."

 As he spoke, he lowered his head and placed it on the young man's forehead ? on the kiss.

 Shen Yijin's voice was low, like a pleasant melody: "The task now is to send Xiao Xun to school."

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Although he was really about to be sent to school, the other party said, Why does it still feel weird?...

 When I arrived at school, did I completely change my outfit? Shen Yijin really didn't attract so much attention.

 But it should be eye-catching.

 The sensation is also true? Sensation.

 Zhang Yang is still too public.

 ...

 Jing Xun completely ignored it, sir? That kind of height, that kind of appearance, that kind of politeness and calm demeanor, it is determined that no matter what kind of clothes you wear, wherever you appear, you must be Absolutely eye-catching? Exist.

 and.

 Wearing a suit can also give others a sense of distance, so that people dare not look directly at them.