Introduction

Thank you for being interested in this FanFiction of Warriors ❤️

First things first: If there is a similar story idea out there, no matter if it's another WaCa FanFiction or another book, it's a coincidence! I have planned most things a long time ago and I didn't take inspiration from other stories, so please don't say I steal ideas XD. Just in case.

***I just realised that I've called "seasons" "leaf-changes" throughout the whole story. I could've sworn this term is used in the English books 🤔. But I absolutely don't feel like looking for all the scenes with that word and change it, so just keep that in mind.

This book also includes a so-called bonus book, in which scenes that could not be included here are listed. At the end of some chapters there may be a note indicating whether there is a bonus chapter for the previous event. You can find more detailed information in the preface of the bonus book itself.

The backgrounds of each motto (in the allegiances) are from Ibispaintx from the material section.

Don't be put off by the mass of cats. It's just because I desperately try to avoid incest (there is enough of it in the original series *coughcough*)

The story is marked as finished, but I'm still trying to finish the allegiances for SnowClan and LaurelClan. No idea when that will happen.

I hope you'll have fun reading it!!

AmberAutumnFlowers 🧡🍁🌼

●●●Warning: Due to it being a Warriors FanFiction, there might be mentions of violence, blood, battles and death. However, it will never be described extremely detailed.•••

------------------------------------------------------------------
The cat on the cover is Larkkit / Larkpaw

The cover was made with Ibispaintx.

The head comes from the materials department and the template is called Cat Face. The sky template is called Night Sky Before Dawn and the mountains are from Night Sky 16. For the lettering, I took a private photo of a book and traced it.