୨୧‧₊˚: : 🌸 𝐏𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐗 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ˎˊ˗

.𖥔 ݁ 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ⋮ ➤ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔: Yukc0_wendysman

[ A/N ] ⋮ tbh I've never heard of this one so I did some research and it's gonna be quite short due to my eyes hurting but dw I'll be fine 😭
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───

"Ares, Love, we should go to the fields and have a picnic date?" I pleaded with happiness to him "Dear, you understand how I feel about going out, and I'm occupied with other things you know." he said with a sigh at the end "Please pretty please." I prayed to him and begged for a date "Okay okay fine, dear, just for you okay?" He replied while snickering a bit, "I'll get the food and supplies and you get prepared if you want." I said with a smile on my face "Okay, dear." He spoke out a bit grumpy "What's wrong?" I asked while grabbing the supplies for the picnic date. "You've been hanging out with other people and I occasionally get jealous because you're mine and mine only, okay?" He answered back while hugging me behind and he felt so warm "Okay, love." I made reply with a chuckle. I continue to grab food, a picnic blanket, and our picnic basket.

I said with an enthusiastic tone, "Are you ready, Ares?" "Mhm." He hummed, I grabbed my shoes on and snatched the keeps and open the door, and headed outside.
While walking to the fields, I held onto Ares's hands and it felt soothing, he clasped onto mine I began to smile at him and hugged his arm as we proceeded with our journey.

When we got to the fields, we found a perfect spot with some flowers nearby, I wanted to make Ares a flower crown but what if he doesn't like them, you know what I'm a make him one. I picked up some red roses and tried to make a rose flower crown which looked good in the end. I placed the flower crown on his head while he was eating a piece of a candy apple "What's this?.." He asked, I laughed and replied with a smile "A flower crown, silly." He appears to like it, I never guessed that to happen, he gave me a little peck on the cheek as a "thank you", and I began to get flustered and gave him a peck on the cheek back and he blushed and held my hand and I held onto his hand as well.

I gave him a rose as a gift and he smelt them as he does like roses and puts one on my head "Thank you, Love." I thanked him and blushed. He puts his head on my lap and I started to caress my hand on his face my thumb started to rub his cheek gently and slowly as his eyes began to close due to how tired he is, "You know, you can rest if you want, we got plenty of time to stay out here, dear." I mentioned how he can sleep until we leave and head back to him as I glance down to see him closing his eyes and falling into his slumber I proceed to gently caress his face with my palm then he place his hand onto mine and I smiled at him.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .*:☆゚. ───