Love nap (MALE VERSION)

⏤͟͟͞  ♡ ﹒ ˙  ˖  〜 ♫

ට 🌸 ⁺﹒┄﹒﹒୨୧﹒﹒┄﹒˚₊ ᕱᕱ
♫˚˖ ˙~ Reversed angst to fluff﹕Orginal Requested by:
shinobuswifeyboo (don't send any hate to them because they didn't know)
﹒🐇 ᵎᵎ ♬﹕୨୧﹒﹒୨୧﹒﹒୨୧
꒦‧ ꒷ SeannCult x Male!Reader ๑ ꒱
(this one will be short due to how tired I am.)

[Y/NS POV]

When I was entirely asleep in my slumber, I began to sense someone poking me and shaking me. I began to groan and said still half asleep "What do you want..?!" I asked when I started to stretch and open my eyes to see my boyfriend, Seann/Sean, "Love, I can't sleep." He answered me while giving me an upset glance when he spoke out, "Do you want to sleep in my bed for a bit?" I asked him he immediately nodded and got in bed with me, I felt Sean hugging me as it was probably a sign of some cuddles, I felt his grasp and he felt warm and comfy. He stretched out to grab the blanket and wrapped it between the both of us I questioned him, "Pillow Talk?" he gently nodded and held onto me more and put his head on my chest, "Why can't you sleep, baby?" I wondered why he couldn't sleep when it was 2 a.m. on a Thursday, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to okay?" I mentioned that he could say if he wants to but it's an option. I kissed his forehead when he held onto me more.

[SEANN'S POV]

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to okay?" Y/n answered back I grasped onto him more, I didn't want to let go of him. Ever. he's just so loving and comforting. I uttered about the situation, "Well, I had a nightmare about us." I was so overwhelmed and stressed about it that I needed to tell somebody about it or it was going to concern me more and more, I just wanted to get out of my head and let me rest. I feel so..weak and tired, "Dear, can you please give me back rubs? I need those at the moment." I asked, when he gave me back rubs on my back gently with his hand and caressed my head onto his chest feeling a warm aura that I wanted no one to aggravate. he mentioned the nightmare, "Do you want to explain fully or not?" I felt comfort in the words that he shared with me, I approved and spoke with truthfulness, "It was a rainy night, and we were at a park then we talked about different things we have in our lives then you glanced at me with a depressed expression and said," "were done...." I started to shake and tear up when I felt Y/ns grasp and clasp onto me more, he cupped my face and kissed me on the lips I still gazed at Y/n he grinned and then replied, "I love you so much, Seann. You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for and I want to share my love and passion for you and my sweet words. You're attractive, alluring, and precious and you always catch my scenery just right, my beloved. Don't let those idiotic nightmares get onto you okay? You can sleep in my bed anytime you want, you know where my room is in Manor. Okay, my beloved?" I wiped my tears away and kissed his lips as a way to say thank you and glanced at him "Thank you, Sweetheart." I uttered out to him.

[Y/NS POV]

"Thank you, Sweetheart." I glimpsed down at him and told him, "Don't worry about it with your pretty face like that okay?" then I boop his nose, and he giggled with laughter, I cupped his face and kissed him, god he's so adorable, I can't get enough of him at all. My future spouse. I caressed him more to and held him like a soft and delicate teddy bear, "Oh stop it you!" he spoke out then he started to tease me and flirt with me with cheesy pickup lines, "Stop! You're going to make me blush, my beloved." I chuckled and smiled then I heard Seann yawn, "You tired?" I mentioned to him and he nodded as a sign of yes and I started to let him relax him bed.

When he got comfortable, he started to run his fingers through my hair to my roots, then I heard him mumble something under his breath, "Please be mine forever and ever." I gazed down at him and answered concerned about what he was trying to say, "Hm?" I hummed when he noticed that I heard him as he covered up with an, "Oh, Nothing, Dear." when he grasped onto me longer like a sloth of a tree which was adorable to see. I heard soft snores coming from Seann I glanced down and kissed his cheek then whispered, "Goodnight, My love." then I tilted my head up a bit to adjust my head on top of his and looked into the void of the pitch-black room surrounding up waiting for me to fall into my slumber and have a long night rest. I slowly and carefully adjusted both me and Seann to a comfortable position on the small bed then we both felt comfortable and relaxed there for a bit, then my leg went numb due to it being in the same spot for a while so I waited for it to wear off. When the numbness in my leg wore off, I started to close my droopy eyes and passed out into my deep slumber with my boyfriend in my grasp.

˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა

✩ ˖ ˙ ﹒✦ ˙  ˖ ︵︵

[ FINISHED ]
‧₊˚ ⋅ A/N: I'm so sorry about the mistake so I hope this makes up for it :D

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦