୨୧‧₊˚: : 🫐 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐍, 𝗹𝗶𝗹𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹

. *     ✦ .  ⁺   .⁺    ˚
-『♡』-
𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗔𝗟 & 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥
𝖧𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖼𝖺𝗇𝗈𝗇 :: 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗈𝗇𝗂𝖼 . ˚◞♡ ⃗ 𝖱𝖾𝗊𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒: ꒰TheMonster_Within
-『♡』-
✦ ・ . • . •.

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁?

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗠𝗿𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗺/𝗝𝗼𝗲𝘆, you had another babysitting job to do, which was Nathanial, you were glad to meet new people sometimes and quite bored. When you made it to the address that you were sent to, you looked around to see a kid and you went up to the kid and asked, "Excuse me? Are you lost? What's your name?" "Nathanial, LittleNathanial but I prefer Nathanial." Nathanial answered, "I'm Y/N, I'm the new babysitter." I reached my hand out for a handshake, He grabbed my hand and did a handshake.

𝗙𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

(☆) 𝖳𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌
You two tell each other stories and most of the time, just random ones that pop into your guy's mind or stories about each other's lifestyle.

(☆) 𝖶𝖺𝗅𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾
It is a huge calm for Nathanial since the air feels soothing to him for some reason but when walking around he holds your hand like you are his parent.

(☆) 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗉𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖭𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒𝗌𝗂𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐
You thought it was a good idea to let Nathanial meet people so once you had to babysit Joey/MrRealism you brought him to Nathanial place and let them become friends, It functioned well and Nathanial asked you, "Y/N, can Joey come over often?" I glanced at Nathanial and then Joey and answered "Sure! If there's an opportunity!" I agreed and smiled at them.

𝗡𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲/𝗦𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀

Nathanial likes having sleepovers with you often and wanted to have a sleepover with which you had nobody else to babysit or nothing to do for the whole day, Nathanial would have nightmares often.

"Y/N.. please wake up."
Nathanial shook you to wake yo ass up
"Hm...? Nathanial please it's 3am."
"I had a nightmare."
"You want me to hug you?"
"Mhm."
Nathanial started to hold onto you while crying a bit.
"Come here...shush shh it's okay."

𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗹𝘀𝗲.

He gets a bit sad because he doesn't want to be alone again and he will make promises that you'll come back and gave you a hug.

"Do you promise you'll come back?"
"Yes I promise, I will come back at Saturday okay?"
"Okay Goodbye Y/N, see you on Saturday."

───────────────────

┊⠀⠀┊⠀┊⠀⠀┊⠀┊⠀✿⠀⠀┊⠀⠀┊⠀┊⠀

┊⠀⠀┊⠀❀⠀⠀┊⠀┊⠀ ⠀⠀ ┊⠀⠀┊⠀┊⠀✿

❀⠀⠀┊⠀ ⠀⠀⠀✿⠀┊⠀⠀⠀❀ ⠀⠀✿⠀┊

⠀⠀ ✿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀❀

[ A/N ]
I'm sorry if any of these are inaccurate!! As I'm learning some new roblox myths, I hope you enjoyed this one!