୨୧‧₊˚: : 💤 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹, 𝗠𝘆 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗵𝘂𝘀𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱.<3

⏤͟͟͞  ♡ ﹒ ˙  ˖  〜 ♫

ට 🌸 ⁺﹒┄﹒﹒୨୧﹒﹒┄﹒˚₊ ᕱᕱ♫˚˖ ˙~ fluff﹕Requested by TheMonster_Within ﹒

♫˚˖ ˙~ fluffRequested by TheMonster_Within

﹒🐇 ᵎᵎ ♬﹕୨୧﹒﹒୨୧﹒﹒୨୧

ʚ Emmett Cult x Male!Reader ɞ

₊˚ʚ♡ɞ˚₊

I entered the household with eyebags under my droopy eyes, I slouched over and walked slowly to my room. When I made it to my room, I unlocked the door and went other to the bed, and collapses on it "My stupid fucking boss is always in my way?!" I said angrily "Oh!? Do this. Oh?! Do that!" I proceeded to mock then I got up and went to the bathroom and get dressed and freshen up While getting in comfy pajamas while still mocking my boss I heard a voice coming from outside the door. "Love, are you okay? You sound pretty mad at something, May I come in?" It was Emmett, my charming boyfriend, who I care about a lot and I know he cares about me too so I don't blame him for checking up on me, I thought he would work or let Albert come babysit Jack or come over for dinner again.

"HOLD ON!" I explained across the room when I heard a reply from Emmett, "Take your time, pretty boy. Don't rush." Pretty boy?! I've never been named that by him, ever. Oh gosh, it's making me feel fuzzy and warm by the nicknames he calls me, I'll never get enough of it. When I was finished getting cozy, I stepped up to the door and unlocked it to see Emmett standing there waiting for me, "Greetings, Handsome." he greeted when I blushed and then I welcomed him inside he waited for me to shut the door, when I locked the door I felt his embrace on me, hugging me from behind, "I uh.. Love I." I stuttered a bit from the sudden cuddle I'd just experienced and started to clasp onto me tighter, "I can tell you've had a terrible day, dear." He spoke out calmly while he still hugged me from behind and kissed my cheek softly and gently, I'm enjoying this very much...very much, "You know, you can always tell me what happened when you're ready to tell me." He requested I love him so much, he's such a sweetheart that I want to keep him forever and forever, "Fine. Can we please discuss it on the bed?" I questioned with polite manners, While he let go of me Emmett cupped my face and kissed my lips then headed off to my bed roaming around it.

When we sat down on the bed, I started to hold Emmett's hands closer to mine, and then we both glanced at each other and blushed, "What the matter, Pretty boy?" he wondered why while looking at me worried about me more than ever, I didn't want to worry about him at all but at the same time I can't get this ridiculous boss out of my head, "So basically at work, my boss wanted to see if we're accomplishing nicely but when he saw mine, he told me do stuff that isn't even my job to do." I explained everything with my arms crossed when I felt a hand on my shoulder and pulling me in, I uncrossed my arms and then held on to him while my head was on his chest. Emmett proceeded to place his hand on my head and gave me head rubs and the other hand on my back gave me back rubs, It soothed me down a tiny bit but at least it was working.

"Sometimes work doesn't always have to be flawless, it can be in any way you want to make it as well as that idiotic boss, You don't deserve to be pushed around and be like a punching bag to him. Don't overwork yourself or feel overwhelmed because I want you to be comfortable and not stressed, I do care and love you so much, my prince." He answered with so much affection and care. He even called me prince?! I love it when he calls me these cheesy nicknames, It just makes me blush. I held onto him tighter and tighter never wanting to let go. I glanced up at him and answered, "I love you too, and thank you Emmett you're the best boyfriend ever." He looked very thankful and looked down at me kissed me on the forehead then smiled right after.

Later, I started to feel my eyes closing, and when they were fully shut I started to relax and doze off into my slumber I still felt Emmett's hand caressing my back which I didn't mind. I heard Emmett humming an old song he would listen to from time to time as it made me more tired then he down at me to hear me do a gentle snore (if you're a loud snore person I'm so sorry 😭) and gave me a forehead kiss then felt the warmth aura around us with, adoration, admiration, appreciation, and consideration. He felt like he was my dream man all along and I was his dream man all along as well. I slowly dozed off into sleep while still caressing me, then heard his heartbeat and felt his chest slightly up and down Then Emmett spoke out, "Rest well, My future husband." (FUTURE HUSBAND?! Y'all are lucky?!😭) Did he just call me his future husband?! Wait I must be dreaming right?! No no Y/n, he named me that, but that is kinda of cute being called that, I want him to be my future husband forever. What the hell am I even saying, god he's so cute, I hoped I dream about him in my sleep if so I want it to be us kissing each other passionately and affectionately. What the fuck did I just say? Well it's time to go to sleep, I fully doze off into my sleep.

˖˚ ̇ ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა

˖˚ ̇  ♡ ̟ ♬﹒﹒୨୧︵︵૮꒰๑ᵔᗜᵔ๑꒱ა

✩ ˖ ˙ ﹒✦ ˙  ˖ ︵︵

[ FINISHED ]
‧₊˚ ⋅ A/N: I'm so sorry if it is inaccurate, I adored doing this so much so thank you for requesting it!! Have a good morning/night or afternoon!! ^_^

꒰♡ ˚₊︶︶︶꒷꒦꒷︶꒷︶︶꒦꒷︶︶꒷꒦