୨୧‧₊˚: : 🏔️ 𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐅𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐒 & 𝐎𝐔𝐖𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

˗ˏˋ ꒰ 𝗩𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬𝗢𝗙𝗦𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗫 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗖𝗔𝗡𝗢𝗡𝗦 ꒱ ˎˊ˗

.𖥔 ݁ 𝐅𝐋𝐔𝐅𝐅 ⋮╰┈➤ 𝙍𝙀𝙌𝙐𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔: valleyofsaints ︶꒷꒦︶ ๋࣭ ⭑˖✧

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ‧₊˚ ︶︶︶
₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Quick info about saint!!
❐:: Pronouns: He/him/it but prefers he/him
❐:: Asexual (idk please don't judge me😔)

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Affection
❐:: Valley's affection is affection through actions, he doesn't say affection things through words but through actions like holding hands, cuddles and resting his head on your lap, etc.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Pda/Public display of affection?
❐:: Only holding hands and little pecks but not kissing on the mouth (sorry y'all 😔)

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Jealousy level?
5/10
❐:: He's kind of chill with you talking with someone else unless they're flirting with you, he'd make the most edgy quotes ever.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Spending time together
❐:: A little dinner date inside of you guys house, he doesn't like to go out sometimes which you completely understand. Sharing headphones while listening to music, he tries to find the most romantic songs ever and tries his best to impress you.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Nicknames for each other
❐:: What Valley nickname you: Y/N, darling and dear
❐:: What you nickname him: Valley, Saint, Hun, Babe and my lovely.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Midnight cuddles, Morning cuddles or both?
❐:: Definitely a midnight cuddler, he's sometimes a bit shy to ask you so he cuddles you during midnight while sleeping.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Who confessed first?
❐:: The confession is when you two were babysitting Joey/MrRealism, (Yes he was there in a Albert vid if anyone is confused) You confessed first to him which he was very calm about.

𝐎𝐔𝐖𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐀_𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒
︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶ ‧₊˚ ︶︶︶
₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Quick info about Ouwchita!! ❜
❐:: Pronouns: He/him/they/them
❐:: Demisexual (I'm sorry it just fits 😭)

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Affection
❐:: Ouwchita does affection through words, Unlike Valley, He uses cheesy pickup lines and he loves seeing you laugh and definitely some bit of actions like cuddling.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Pda/Public display of affection?
❐:: A Average amount. He loves to kisses you on the cheek and lips, hugs from behind and back rubs and Their very calm about it and doesn't care if someone looks or what he still loves you.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Jealousy level?
7/10
❐:: He just loves you, they hate when people practice pick up lines on you, he just has the urge to attack the person and maybe sometimes beats them to death but he tries to be very calm.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Spending time together
❐:: Dancing together on hills, forest or maybe ice rinks, if you're bad at ice-skating, he would put his hands on your waist and makes sure you're balanced. Stargazing on top of mountains, I mean he does have mountain in their name so I don't blame and would count the stars and says the most romantic line ever in human species (not really).

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Nicknames for each other
What Ouwchita Nicknames you:
❐:: Y/N, Snowflake(idk), Dear, sweetheart and angel.
What you nickname them:
❐:: Ouwchita, Mountain, Lover and hon.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Midnight cuddles, Morning cuddles or both?
❐:: Both, He can't get enough with your cuddles especially when they have nightmares they can't suffer on their own so cuddling you makes him very happy.

₍ ♡ ₎ ㅡ Who confessed first?

❐:: Ouwchita did first, Valley told him to go for it and not keep it in anymore, he was very very calm first but when for it, straight forward "I like you very much" then got very scared if you would reject them.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
[ A/N ] I'm sorry if none of these are accurate!! Thank for requesting btw it's been fun writing this!!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───