୨୧‧₊˚: : ⭐ 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁, 𝗡𝗲𝘄 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻!!

✩ ˖ ˙ ﹒✦ ˙  ˖ ︵︵꒦‧₊ ꒷ Yandere!! ๑ 💤 ꒱‧˚₊ ପ🌈 YUKC0 x Reader︰Requested by!: Yukc0_wendysman ﹒ ✿ ˙ ﹢ ˖  ⊹

✩ ˖ ˙ ﹒✦ ˙  ˖ ︵︵
꒦‧₊ ꒷ Yandere!! ๑ 💤 ꒱
‧˚₊ ପ🌈 YUKC0 x Reader︰Requested by!: Yukc0_wendysman ﹒ ✿ ˙ ﹢ ˖  ⊹

· ₊ ⊹ · [Y/N'S POV] ₊ ⊹ ·

Recently, I've been feeling nauseous and very ill, a matter of fact, I stumble when I wander occasionally and feel so dizzy that I want to collapse on the floor. It's been happening for the past 2 days and I decided to call the doctors but there weren't any available ones but there is one which opens 24 hours! My friend recommended it, so why not? I snatched my phone from the counter and proceeded to call the number.

When the phone was ringing, I searched for a pen and paper just in case I needed to write some important information down then I heard a clown-like voice on the phone, "Greetings! This is G0Z from G0Z doctors! How may I assist you? :0)" I immediately answered with the symptoms that I had recently, "We'll, I've been feeling nauseous and I struggle when I wander around the house. It's been happening for the past 2 days, may I book an appointment?" I patiently waited for a response from G0Z when he gave me an honest reply, "Of course you can! Your appointment will be at 4:00 pm if that's acceptable with you!"  I sighed with relief and I agreed to the arrangement, "Yes, that's fine with me, my name is Y/N L/N."   He replied with full excitement, "Perfecto! The address is [ADDRESS], We'll see you there! Bye!! :0)" I responded with a bye back and then hung up. Well currently it's 3:50 pm so I should get prepared right now, I grabbed my keys and my debit card just in case I need a snack. I went outside shut the door behind me and locked it, I quickly got into my car, shut the car door, inserted the car keys in, and drove off.

When I arrived, the place looked pretty gloomy place for a doctor's appointment but it was the only available one. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. "I'm coming!!" I took notice of a voice behind the door and I remained still for the door to unlock.

· ₊ ⊹ · [G0Z'S POV] ₊ ⊹ ·

I opened the door to see the new patient! "Welcome, Y/N L/N! :0)" I welcomed them in full excitement as I gestured for them to come inside, they walked past by smiling at me. I closed the door behind them and locked it, I checked around my surroundings if anyone was there with us, "Some of our friends will be here so please be kind!"

I mentioned when I heard a door opening, I peeked around the corner to see yukc0, I was worried about what he was going to say but he said groggily because he had a snooze before Y/N arrived, "G0Z please keep it down-, woah whose this G0Z, your new "lover"? I was embarrassed by yukc0's statement and I instantly acted shocked, "No I don't! Plus it's a new patient so be nice!"

I pointed my finger at him and explained to him that Y/N was our recent patient, "pointing rude but wow I'm expecting a new patient, I've never greeted people 'nicely' so, Greetings, I'm yukc0 and you must've been Y/N..?" yukc0 replied politely but had a little bit of rudeness in it, I grinned softly and clasped my hands together, yukc0 is acting so nice to my new patient! This is wonderful,  maybe there's something special about Y/N that yukc0 is interested in. I heard a chair pulled out and yukc0 sat down and tucked the chair in.

· ₊ ⊹ · [YUKC0'S POV] ₊ ⊹ ·

I sat down on my chair and glared at Y/N, "They look so wonderful and cute, snap it out yuk0! You've just met them?!" I said in my mind when I stopped glaring at them then a G0Z, "What if G0Z likes them too, no it can't be, right? They're mine." I replied in my mind, "I like them, I love them and I will cherish them to be mine to be with forever and ever " I repeated it many times when Y/N asked about G0Z about their symptoms, They sound so adorable as well, this is amazing, I want them as our patient still.

To get to them, I need to kill G0Z I know this is a bad idea but it's my only way to get to Y/N, my true love, and if anyone tries to get between us, I sadly have to end them, I don't want them taking away my sweet dear, Y/N, do I?. I keep thinking about them losing concentration on the conversation that G0Z and Y/N are talking about. I feel...lovesick no no no I'm not..right..? Since it's getting to midnight maybe I should to bed since it's nearly the end of the appointment then G0Z finished up the appointment by giving Y/N medication and told them to sallow ibuprofen and paracetamol as well.

Y/N nodded and got up from their chair and get their stuff, then went to the door and waved goodbye and me and G0Z waved goodbye when they shut the door behind them, "Phew, that was a stressful day, wasn't it?" He spoke out with a sigh, "I-it surely w-was." I accidentally stuttered out when I was blushing because of thinking about Y/N. I excused myself and went into my room. I wanted to sleep and maybe tomorrow would be a new fresh day. I couldn't sleep properly nor properly get out of my room but Y/N can enter my room any time they want. Maybe if I try to sleep I can have some good night's rest, I stretch out in my bed and put the pillow between my arms and my legs wrapping around it thinking that is Y/N I'm cuddling, I proceed to yawn and close my eyes into a deep slumber then I started to snore quietly and fell asleep.

 Maybe if I try to sleep I can have some good night's rest, I stretch out in my bed and put the pillow between my arms and my legs wrapping around it thinking that is Y/N I'm cuddling, I proceed to yawn and close my eyes into a deep slumber then I...

A/N:: I hoped you enjoyed this, I used this unfinished part of mine so I decided to finish it off but originally it was meant to be a G0Z x Male!Reader but I'll do it in my next part maybe 🤷🏽‍♀️