John doe x reader :3 (platonicish?)

Thank you! For requesting Subspace_Phighting81
Sorry if it's short I'm very tired!

I was looking for my valk then I found it "Oh there it is!" I placed it on my head and went on the games menu, "hmm, what to play?" I scroll and swipe on each game until I found a game called, "infectionous smile." I clicked play and joined the game.

I spawned in to see many people playing the game and grabbing weapons, I saw someone in the distance, It looked like...John Doe! He was my favourite person! Wait maybe that isn't him, I'll just continue playing my game it could be just a random person trying to be him. I casually grabbed a bottle and my other weapon, I've gotten out of the safe zone and hit a infection in the face.

I saw the "fake" John doe and another player talking to each other I didn't care to bother but I was curious but theres more better things to think about than this.

John Does pov:

"Excuse me." I excused them, "oh yea?" They replied to me then looked behind to glance at John "Do you know where, (your Roblox user or display name) is?" I asked politely and glanced at them, they thought about it them answered back, "Yeah! They're at the other side of the map!" They answered, I thanked them and waved them goodbye then walked away from the conversation.

I saw them, I follow them around but I don't want to make it too obvious, I was scared to ask to be their friend but it's a simple task to do, I just have to ask them. When I've finally gotten the courage to tell them, I saw them getting infected I can't let them get hurt. *Epic pro skills* I must protect them! :D John Doe saves the day! When I defending them, I introduced myself and I held their hand for protection :D

"Thank you!" Y/N thank me "no problem! Can we be friends?" I asked them they gave me a thumbs up and sent me a friend request *John gets a new friend! :D*

I'm sorry if this is short, I'm very tired and sleepy!! Next request I will do longer parts!