~chapter two~

Flashback{Lily's pov}

For as long as I remember, I was always alone. I never knew what happiness felt like.

Nor I know how it is to be felt.

I was always tormented by those people around me. Nor they treat me with any respect.

After all, there is no place where I truly belong.

Third person's pov

The three brides and their master were on their way to the dinning hall. Seeming their maid is probably still cleaning the other wing of the castle.

" Where is that maid?, Does she know about our meal time?!," Aleera threw another tantrum.

" Patience my dear, she just started working here," Verona said.

" we-"

They were gaze turn to the young girl, holding the corpse of a man.

They were beyond shock of how she knew about their secret.

" May, Your father always tells me that you serve with great service, but this has gone over the scale," The count said.

" Sir, you meal is ready, please call me if I need to clean the aftermath," Lily said in a emotionless tone. Dropping the man's corpse on the floor.

Leaving the dinning hall to clean the rest of the castle. All alone.

The three brides were speechless with what they had witness. As they know children her age would scream or cry. But she didn't.

' Her body is so thin. She so small for her age, she seens to have a low self-esteem, How could a daughter of an earl have such thing?,' Verona thought.

" Well, My dears, Feast, I shall find more information about our little maid," Dracula left the room, leaving his brides to feast.

Lily was sweeping the floors of the ballroom. She glance on the piano at the center.

' Mother would have slapped to lay eyes on such,' She thought and continue sweeping.

" What is on your mind?, Child?," The man with the black clothing asked.

Lily gasped and bowed her head lowly.

" I-I-"

" Why do you behave such way?," He asked. Approaching her slowly.

Lily gasped and step back little by little.

" S-Sir, I should clean the other wing-!, Please excuse me," She walk past him and walk away quickly.

His three brides appeared behind him, after the girl left.

" So?, Did you find anything?," Marishka asked.

" No, She didn't say anything," Dracula said.

" Why must she not talk when master ask her to!," Aleera growled possessive over her master.

" Patience as I said!, She must have gone through something before serving here," Veorna hissed at the young woman.

" Why do you care for such a creature like her!, if she was any child, she would have been dead now!," Aleera growled.

Verona growled, wrapping her hand around the young woman's throat. Slowly choking her.

" Don't you dare disrespect her like that!, I don't want to hear any of your insults towards Lily ever again!," Verona let her go.

" It appears, my dear, You have shown genuine care for this child, may I ask why?," Dracula caressing her cheek bone.

Verona was silent for the moment. Remembering the child's empty, cold, emotionless eyes.

" Because, no child should have those eyes," Little waterworks fell from her eyes.

The two brides and her master were beyond shock. Seeing the eldest bride in sorrow.