~chapter ten~

One year after( Van helsing's pov)

" Right now, we need you to go the east, to the far side of Romania," The head priest said.

" Terrorize by vicious monsters, Ruled by Count Dracula," The slide of the projector shows Dracula during the early middle ages.

" Dracula?," I asked. Turning my attention to the slides.

" Yes, You have never faced this terror before, our story begins, when a Transylvanian knight, named Valerious the elder, promise God that his family will never rest until they have defeated Dracula," The priest said.

" But they are running out of families," 

" His descendant however, Boris Valerious, he disappeared nearly twelve months ago,"  

" His only son, Prince Velkan and his daughter Princess Anna, if the two of them are killed before Dracula is defeated, nine generations of their family will never enter the gates of st. Peter," 

The beautiful young woman showed on the slide, somehow caught my interest.

" Valerious the elder left this in his honor, It's in latin," A scroll that seem to be rip, had a description at the bottom.

" But it translates to " In the name of God, open this door," It has a symbol at the bottom as well," 

I glance to my ring and saw that it matches.

" I think Transylvania is the place where you can find your answers." The priest chuckled.

" I'll leave this case to you, my son," The priest patted my shoulder.

" oh, I forgot to informed you this as well,"

" What is it?," I asked.

" There is a child in Transylvania, that is under Dracula's command, I want you to retrieve her as well," The priest said.

' Great not only, I have to protect a woman who I barely know, but also a kid?,' I thought.

Third person's pov

" I am sent here to help," Van Helsing, who just arrived at Transylvania told the people and the heiress to the Valerious Family.

" I don't need your help," Anna sneered at the hunter.

Silence........

" Alright, Get down!," Suddenly three female vampire flew their way, it was that one time of a month that they hunt down humans for their meals.

" Everybody!, inside now!," Anna ordered the villagers to their houses.

One of the men were taken and were bitten by one of the female vampires.

" Marishka!, Kill the stranger!," Verona ordered fierecely.

" Loved to!," The golden locks female giggling said. Flying towards Van Helsing.

Anna was inside of a abandoned home, when she heard a crawling noises. She gasped and saw Aleera turned back to her human form.

" Hello Anna," She said. Slowly approaching the human woman.

Anna tried to get away from her, when she opened the door, Aleera appeared infront of her again.

" I know, what is deep into your lusting heart," Her eyes glowed into a pale pink color.

" I'm sure you don't have a heart, Aleera," Anna said. 

Aleera threw a punch, causing Anna to fly out of the room. The young vampire letting out a evil giggle.

" Marishka!, Finish him!, Enough with your teasing!," Verona ordered before she fly away.

" Aww too bad so sad," Marishka coe at Van Helsing.

" The church!," Carl pointed at the holy water stand infront of the Church. Van Helsing caught his clue and saw the female Vampire smirking evily.

" Thirty years old, Perfectly aged," Aleera glance at the glass of blood on her hand. Anna at the background disgusted of the scene.

" Hello Anna, My dear," Verona, The eldest of the bride said. as she approached the heiress.

Anna turned the other way to see Aleera infront of her.

The two vampires cornered her to the wall.

" The last of the Valerious," 

Anna tried to fight back, when her arm was held in a critical and agonizing hold.

" I can feel fresh blood rush to her veins!," 

Aleera pull back Anna's hair to reveal her flesh.

" I can have the first bite," Aleera said excitedly, when Verona hissed at her to back away.

They were about to bite the woman, when suddenly, They felt as one of their kin was killed. Resulting to turning back into a Bat and fly away in agony.

" Marishka!,"

The surviving Vampire flee from the town and return to their master.