~Chapter six~

Lily's pov

' The master and the mistresses should be back any moment now,' I thought and pick up the dirty gray water to threw it outside.

As soon as I got out of the castle, I noticed one of the villagers looking strangely at me.

' Just ignore them, like how you did it for the past years,' I thought and got back to the castle.

I entered back into the cold castle. ' Frankenstein castle sure is a cold place,' I thought and heard one of the mistress's laughter.

" There is that little human maid!, I wonder where you've been?," Aleera gaze down at me. It felt like how my step-mother and step-sister look at me.

" Now were just kidding, Have you prepared?," She asked.

" Prepared?," I asked. seeming clueless.

" Were going out for a while, little one," Verona said.

' Going out?, with them?,' I thought.

" Well, my dears, do you mind helping our little human here," The count said. the three brides nodded.

Third person's pov

" Are these really your clothes?!. They look like for peasants!," Aleera threw them to the floor. it was true Lily's clothes were thorn and nearly about to rip, since her father never gave her a new dress or anything for her.

" Aleera!, behave yourself!, You know how that man is to her and her wretched human family," Verona snarled at the sight of the bratty younger sister.

" Do you mind if you could wear this?," Marishka showed her a pale purple dress with shoes and ribbon for it.

Lily was speechless at how generous her mistresses were. she nodded and gave them a respectful bow.

They help her with the buttons on the back of her dress and combed her long hair. finally putting on the purple headpiece.

" There, all done," Lily glance at herself on the mirror and was shock with the sight. she has never seen herself to be this elegant.

" Now that we're ready, we shouldn't keep master waiting," Aleera said. Lily nodded and slip on her shoes. that they too gifted her.

" Master!, Our little human is ready and she looks different," Marishka said. Lily slowly pulling away from Verona.

Though she kept her head down.

" Rise your head, young one," He said. in a stern and commanding tone. yet gentle.

Lily slowly gaze up to the centuries old Dracula..

He too was taken back of her beauty. Her skin was as white as snow and her hair was neatly style and her dress look different from what she usually wears.

" This is what a true noble daughter should look, that father of yours was a fool for giving this up," He said and patted her head.

" D-Do you think so, Master?," Lily asked. seeming to be sad in the mention of her father.

The count nodded and response.

" Now where should we go?, to the summer palace I believe?," Dracula turned to his three brides.

" Yes!, We could show her around there," Verona said.

" Wonderful, well let's fly!," The three turned to their bat forms, with Lily ridding on Dracula's back.

' This feels so unreal, I thought they would be cold-hearted creatures, look how kind they are,' She let out a small smile. feeling at ease for the first time.