~chapter eight~

Lily's pov

' What happened?, I thought mistress and I would be going to the summar palace?,' I thought and felt a rope on my wrist and was tied to the ceiling.

I was in the old warehouse again. many cruel memories happened here.

' Wh-'

" It seems that Sister has awoken, hasn't she?," I gasped in horror when I heard my step-sister's voice.

" Yes, she has," My cruel stepmother said as she was holding a fan with her, one of the weapons she uses to beat me in the past.

" W-Why would you do such thing?," I asked. 

" You really are a disgusting child, are you?, We ordered you to serve the count and nothing more, but now you are a noble, ha," The woman said with a sighed.

" You're supposed to be just Count's maid, what made him have an interest in you to be his princess?," Rose asked. getting hold on the pair of scissors.

I gasped, when I felt Rose behind me. holding the scissors towards to my throat.

" If you gave up being his so-called daughter, you could have your place here in the prominent family, isn't that what you wanted?," Rose asked.

' That was what I wanted a long time ago, but I've changed!,' I thought.

" N-No, I'll not give it up," I said, and heard a cut of a fabric.

I glance at horror when Rose cut the previous dress that Mistress gifted me.

" N-NO!, How could you!,"

" That was not the answer I was expecting," Rose said coldly.

Third person's pov

" What!?, You're telling me, Lily has been kidnapped?," The undead count asked his eldest bride.

" Unfortunately she was, When we exit the palace, A group of humans snatch her before I could react," Verona said. A shame for her actions, enable to save the girl.

' They really have gone too far, have they?,' The count thought.

" I'm afraid, I have an idea where she might be," Dracula said.

" The stella manor," The brides growled at the thought of being back to that manor.

' Lily, we're coming little flower,' They thought.

" Count, What have brought you here?," The head of the family, Lily's bastard of a father asked.

" I'm here to retrieve my daughter," Dracula said sternly.

" Your daughter?, Why would you say a thing?, Lily is my daughter," He said.

" Oh really?, My brides, search the area, I'll catch up to you as soon as I'm finish with this human," The count said.

The females turn back to their bat forms and began their search.

" Lily is ours the moment you decided to give her up, and we taking her back," Dracula transformed into his bat form and launch into the human man.

Making the man hissed in pain.

" What was that sound?," Rose asked, as she and her mother heard a loud noise from outside.

Meaning, Lily slowly got up. gasping from the pain she endure.

" Y-You!," The step-mother push back down to her knees once again. " Say it!, Say you will gave up the title!." The woman said.

" I-I'll never give it up, I believe in master to save me!," Lily yelled. Her tears flowing down her cheeks.

" You brat!," The vile woman kick the child to the ground earning a painful gasp from Lily.

" You really are a disgusting child are you?!," She shouted. The woman got down to her knees and choke the child by the neck.

" Now, Say it one more time or you'll lose your life this time," She said. an evil smirk appeared on her face.

' Before, I was just hoping for my death to come,'

' Day after day, I was humiliated, those were my days of sadness and sorrow, I'm tired of hiding my feelings away,

' I believe there really wasn't a place where I belong,' 

' But,'

The memories of master and his mistress reminded of Lily, of the good things that happened.

' I was wrong, I want to be by their sides, it's where I belong,' 

" I'll- n-nev-er s-say i-it." Lily tried to let out a sentence.

The woman had enough of the child's reasoning and grabbed the pair of scissors. ready to end the girl's life.

When suddenly, the door of the warehouse opened.

It was the mistresses, They founded her.

" Y-Your grace?," The woman let go of Lily's frail body to the ground, enough to make the other two brides launch theirselves at the woman out of anger.

Verona ran to Lily's body to cradle her in her arms.

' Mistresses, They came, they really did,' She thought.

" Lily?," The un-dead woman was shock to see the wounds and marks on the girl's body.

" You'll be alright now, I'll make sure of it," Verona said. carrying the child.

" Why?, Why made you have interest in my sister?!," Rose exclaimed. Getting infront of Verona.

" She's just a burden, a mistake!, She has an ugly appearance!, so, what made you have interest in here!?, can't you see I'm the better one he-," Before Rose could finish her sentence, Verona slapped her hard on the left cheek.

" You dare have the right to talk against me?, the right to talk bad about your sister?," Verona glared down to the young girl.

" Now move," The simple order was enough to make the spoiled girl move out of the vampire's way.

The Stella manor was burn to the ground that night.

The family were forced to live like commoners, as their rights and status were strip away. 

Their daughter is forced to work as a maid in a strict household.

It must have been karma, right?