~chapter three~

Third person's pov

' I should get up already,' Lily thought and make her bed. Then proceed to dressing for the day.

She tie on her headpiece. She heard a knock on her door.

" It is me, darling,"

' It's the mistress,' She thought.

" P-Please come in," Lily let out a stutter.

The mistress with raven hair came in, with her beautiful robes trailing behind her.

" Good morning!, Mistress!," Lily bowed her head in respect.

" Oh no no, We don't need that, In fact we were planning you should come with us," Verona said.

' Huh?!?' Lily thought. Lefting her head, meeting the woman's gaze.

" Well, We needed something from the former town, and we thought you should come with us," Lily couldn't believe what she was hearing.

Her first trip?

Her family never let her go on their family holiday trips before.

" Are you sure?, Mistress?," Lily asked.

" Of course!, Though we might need some extract hands," Verona said. Giggling at the young girl's red cheeks.

" I'll be readying master's things!, Mistress," Lily said.

" Oh please do not, It's already ready, just make sure to meet us on the entrance of the palace," Verona said before leaving the room.

Lily nodded and bowed once again.

' This is the entrance right?, I mean this is where I was when i arrived here,' Lily thought and heard the snarled of a vampire bats.

She gasped and cover her herself with her hands.

The four transformed back into their human forms.

" Well, little miss maid isn't late today, Master would have been disappointed," Aleera sneered at the girl.

" Aleera, that's enough," Dracula told the young woman. Making her back away from fear.

Dracula approached the young maid.

" Take flight!," They all transformed into their bat forms.

Verona grabbed Lily by her shoulders, careful of her sharp talons.

They flew across the transylvania town.

Lily was in awe as she has never been this high from the ground.

" Having fun are we?, Lily," Marishka asked.

Lily was left speechless. ' It's like I'm on top of the world,' She thought.

" It seems that our little human it curious, never been out of the palace?, little one?," The male black bat asked.

' No, I haven't,' She thought.

After a few hours, they have arrived at their destination quickly.

" Count Dracula, How it is an honor to meet you again, and you my child," The man sneered at the small girl. In a maid unifrom.

Lily gasped when she saw her family again.

' Who knew that master would be visiting this nightmare of a place,' She lowered her head when she heard her younger step-sister's evil laugh.

" Well, Who knew sister would be visiting us today?, Have you serve Count well?," She let out an evil giggle.

' They're humiliating me infront of master and mistresses, How will they react to this matter?,' Lily thought. Her body was starting to shake.

She then felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned and see Verona and her sisters.

" I believe, we have to discuss about, Earl," Dracula said. His voice taint in anger.

The two nobles gasped at the count's anger expression.