~chapter four~

Lily's pov

I watch as Master and my father and step-sister walk back into the place I once called home.

" Come, Lily, We could use to get some clothing," Verona said. Leading me to the path of the town.

" Should we have laces?!, Ribbons?!," Marishka let out an insane laugh.

" Marishka!, Calm yourself!, Remember we have to lay low, this is a foreign land," Verona scolded the middle bride.

The two interact. While Aleera was glaring daggers at me.

I gasped and turned away.

' Would they be ashamed if they learn the dark truth about me?,' I thought.

" Lily, dear come, Now Marishka behave yourself," Verona said.

I nodded and followed her.

Third person's pov

" Now to the question, What have you done to poor Lily?," Dracula asked the couple.

The earl and his wife were shock on how their co-ally assume about their actions.

" I've noticed this since Lily is always timid around me or my brides. Lowering her head as if she was a peasant, So, a girl from a noble family, Why does she have a low sepf-esteem?," Dracula glared daggers on the two.

' How did he found out?!, Did that brat spat some lies to them!?, I'll have her head if sh-

" You will what?, Woman," Dracula turned his attention on the wife.

She gasped on how he figure out what she was thinking.

" Think about your reason, but clear in mind, I am not a patient man," He threw them one last glare before turning away.

" Ahh, this one is perfect on her ma'am," The lady said.

Lily gaze at herself on the mirror. Looking at the elegant dress that she wore now.

" Yes, It is perfect," Verona ran her hand through the child's hair.

" Light colors or pale colors fits her," The lady said.

" We'll be taking it," Verona smiled at the sales woman.

The lady purchase the dress and hand it over to the vampire woman.

" Mistress, You didn't have too, i was fine with stitch my old clothes," Lily said. Ashame of her mistress buying things for her.

" Nonsense!, Your so called clothes are barely on it's last life from what i saw," Verona said.

' That is true, for noble daughter I never had elegant dresses nor accessories, Because step mother brainwashed my father in making me maid,' Lily thought.

" Master!, You're back!, So how'd it go?," Aleera asked. Jumping from the roof.

" Well, They didn't tell me anything but gave me horrored expressions," Dracula said.

The three brides gasped.

" How could they not tell you what you sought to have?!," Aleera growled.

' I see father was shocked on how master assume about me,' Lily thought.

" Lily," She raise her head and glance to the raven haired man.

" Do you mind if we talk?, alone," He glance back to his brides.

The three women nodded.

" Of course, Master," Lily said.

The two were deep in the woods. It was very quiet.

" Lily, Do you mind telling me your past?," Dracula asked.

She gasped and started to shake.

" I know this is an subject for you, but as your master, I must know," He said sternly. Pausing for a while.

" I-I,"

" You can go slowly, Don't rush," He said.

" F-For as long as I remember, I was once happy, But then my mother tragically died from a disease," Lily said.

Finding a log to sit on with the immortal lord.

" My father brought home his lover, they had a child that's when hell started," Lily said.

" They turned me into a maid, Because I was a child of my father's wife and was born of a loveless marriage," Lily started to sob. Curling herself into a ball.

Refusing to seen by her master.

" Such cruel humans they are, They would go as far as to humiliate a kind child as yourself," Dracula turned to her.

" But, You don't live for them anymore, You're with us," Dracula offered her a kind smile.

" And We want you to stay with us, Weather human or immortal," He said.

Lily didn't know what to feel she then cried her heart out. She was never treated with kindness.

" I-I don't deserve this, I don't deserve happiness!," Lily sobbed into her hands.

The immortal lord then brough her to his chest. Rubbing her back.

" Forget them, child, they are but useless humans, that is an order," He said sternly.

" Y-Yes master," She then doze to sleep.