~chapter seven~

Third person's pov

' It's so beautiful,' Lily thought, as her feet touch the green grass. Even if it was night time, the field was still beautiful.

" Thank god, those humans have settled to bed already!, or are they?," Aleera glance to one of the houses near by. 

" Aleera, behave yourself, this is going to be a peaceful night, no bloodshed for now," Verona lectured the young woman.

The young woman let out an angry groan.

Lily giggled at their tactics and saw a very beautiful tree not too far from where she is standing.

The count and his brides noticed how the young child was attracted to such thing.

" Is it beautiful, little one?," The count approached her.

" Huh!?," She gasped and noticed the master and his brides attention were on her.

" I'm sorry!, for being distracted, was there something you need?," Lily asked.

" Oh nothing, little one," Verona patted her head affectionate. when she noticed something in little Lily's eyes.

It was light.

Light return to Lily's eyes, it was no longer soulless unlike when she arrived at the castle.

" Of course, anything for you, little one, You deserve every good thing in this world," Verona pulled the child into her arms.

" M-Mistress?," 

' You deserve everything good, unlike that fool of a father of yours,' Verona thought. noticing the Purple tree's leafs falling.

" well, Lily must be tired, we should go home now," Dracula said, approaching his beloved and the little child.

They nodded.

Little did they know a spy found them.

" Older sister is happier than me?," Rose,The young step-sister of Lily found out that she is healing and gaining her confidence.

" I won't let her get away with this," She said in anger.

" Um, Mistress, isn't this a bit too much?," Lily asked. she glance at herself on the mirror, she truly look like a noble daughter now.

" Nonsense, you should be treated like this, you are a daughter of a wealthy family. I don't know what that idiot of a father was thinking of you being a maid," Verona said. fixing Lily's hair.

" Look at this face, this is the face of pure beauty," She said and peck Lily's forehead, making the girl gasp in surprise.

Lily could believe what is happening, Her in a fancy and elegant dress. she wasn't wearing her torn old clothes. and her plain shoes.

" T-Thank you Mistress," She said. bowed in respect.

" Rise your head, thank you for what?," Verona asked. sitting next to her.

" If it weren't for you and master, Who knows what would have happened to me in my former home," Lily said. presenting a gentle smile.

Verona sighed and patted her head to show affection.

" Come, We should get going to the summer palace," Verona said. Lily nodded and held the woman's hand.

' Mistress, she reminds me of mother, her gentle aura says it all,' Lily thought.