Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Strange night

Warning: Drinking.

( Ofc ur gonna see violence in every chapter or season)

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Third person
Ghost Pov

" Alright cap, wanna explain why we're gonna play an childish game? " He watched as Price laugh and move his drink to the side while Gaz and Alejandro along with the other's being Soap and König. " Cheer up Ghost ye will like it! " said soap Inna drunk tone of happiness as Ghost stared at Soap narrowing his eyes as he shot an glance at price " Fine. " he said with annoyance inside of his voice. " oOoOo König wanna make an bet real quick? —" said Gaz with an happy tone inside of his voice as well but isn't completely drunk then König and Gaz stood up from their seats and walked over to the corner. Ghost watched them closely as he looked back at the three male's at the table as he looked over at the other table with laswell and Farah just chatting it up over at the two seated table as they ate food and drink normal stuff inside of the bar as other people was around even a few girls joined their chat.

After an few quick minute's Gaz and König came back to the table and sat down as Gaz had this very suspicious and stupid grin on his face " Alright, what the hell are you grinning like that for. " Gaz looked away and shrugged as he raised his eyebrows as Soap raised his hand " I WANNA GO FIRST! " he said Inna excited tone as Ghost was a little surprised by his drunk behavior but kept his calm down and relaxed " Bloody hell.. —"

Ghost said but not loud enough for Soap to hear him " Ghost... truth or dare... " Ghost paused as he stared at soap with eye contact as he blurted out " Dare. " everyone stared at him as Soap smiled " I dare you to tell us who you like the most in the group! " Before ghost even spoken he noticed Soap Mohawk got longer as be shook his head and sat there in silence as Gaz broken it " It's obviously Soap. " König choked on his drink as Price let out an chuckle as Alexjandro stared at them in shock as he continued to sip onto his drink silently.

" It's actually nobody that I like the most in the group, personally no offense but. I don't like anyone. " price smiled " He said he loved all of us equally. " everyone made a "* Awww~ *" sound as ghost was disgusted by everyone's behavior towards him and sighed aggressively then " Truth or dare soap " Gaz said as he smirked " Hmm— Dare! " Soap shouted a little bit as König leaned back interested on what was about to happen " I dare to kiss Ghost on the lips. " Ghost shot up from leaning back as he furrowed his eyebrows as Ghost finally spoken " Nope, I'm leaving the game. I rather kiss someone with lip stick on. " Soap frowned as he slightly looked down as Ghost was aggressive and rude with his tone as Soap slightly stood up " I'ma go use the restroom.. " König stood up as well and followed behind knowing Soap is drunk still.

Price looked at everyone at the table as he finally broke the silence " Well that was surprising, I thought you would agree on kissing him and make out a little bit with Soap—" Ghost glared at price " Relationships and friendship isn't worth anything to me. " he said lying under his skull as he looked away " And I'm straight. " he spoken silently as price shrugged " Understandable, I'm not gonna upset you Ghost. " Gaz frowned and tapped price " Wanna go get some more drinks and see what Farah and Laswell doing cap? " he smiled and stands up from his seat and pushed the chair back in " Yeah sure, let's go check up on the girls and make sure there's no creeps around them. " he said walking away with Gaz.

Alexjandro looked up at Ghost who was now leaning back in his chair once again as He smiled " I know you like Soap and you didn't actually mean those things, come on hermanos, I knew you for an long time. I can tell when you're lying, and Soap looked upset maybe you should go talk to him? " Ghost flinched to Alejandro talking as he slightly frowned from underneath his mask.

" I— * sigh * I do love Soap, for almost for an few year's now. I just don't wanna make that same mistake with Roach. " Alejandro smiled and laughed " Ur not gonna make that same mistake, that mistake is old and left in the past hermanos. I think you and Soap would actually go well together as an couple. " he said finishing off his drink before raising it towards Ghost " Wanna go get some drinks at the bar? " Ghost slightly smiled under his mask " Yeah sure. "

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
| 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐊𝐨̈𝐧𝐢𝐠 |
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
𝐒𝐨𝐚𝐩 pov

He was crying inside of König's arm's as he was clinging onto him " Hey calm down Soap, I'm sure it's fine.. —" he spoken Inna heavy deep German accent as Soap sniffled " I.. Really thought he liked me back— " he said Inna shakey voice of heartbroken lurking all around the words as König blushed slightly and smiled " since it's our last day off tomorrow, Do you wanna go to this German coffee and tea shop I found? — they've an library... " he said being very gentle with the smaller make " I mean, we do had an mission about hassan and it'll be dangerous and I won't be coming since I've a different mission or group. " he said comforting Soap as he narrowed his majestic eyes as he slightly felt around Soaps body " Ur very special you know that right.. And ur hair is beautiful— when it's short or long of course." he said Inna nervous tone as he slid something into Soap pocket and smiled even more.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Did you enjoy?

Rate the chapter please!