Chapter 7

Note from now: Damn. Enjoy??

———

Gaz Pov

" Fuck, I have no fucking clue where hey both went. " Soap turned his head to see Gaz looking around slightly worried and concern and maybe overthinking as well. It was very unusual for Ghost and Köngi to be gone this long but they were mostly trying to keep Soap away from Ghost for right now " Gaz, don't overthink it or anything just relax. I'm sure they'll be back I'm just, not used to being around Ghost anymore after what happened. " Gaz stared at his phone with a stern look on his face as Soap was taken back by he sudden change in Gaz at the moment. " Hey, I have a question Soap? " Soap slightly felt on ease as he glanced around before responding back to Gaz with a concerned tone inside of his voice. " Yeah, what's the question you need to ask me so that got you looking so irritated or something " they both stood there in silence for a little bit " ... " The room silence was broken by Gaz " Soap, do you have history with Köngi? You know the new member of the 141 task force group. " Soap looked down at the ground now thinking about it.

" No, Not that I know of.. Why ask such a question? " Gaz raised his Phone up to Soap to see the screen as Soap eyes widened in horror as he quickly grabbed Gaz's phone and seen Köngi's Files.

 Why ask such a question? " Gaz raised his Phone up to Soap to see the screen as Soap eyes widened in horror as he quickly grabbed Gaz's phone and seen Köngi's Files

Gaz was showing Soap the messages as he scrolled down a little more.

Gaz shrugged in frustration as Soap was shocked to see the messages on Gaz phone with Ghost who left Gaz on read, Soap slightly moved feeling uncomfortable as he looked around the room again

Gaz shrugged in frustration as Soap was shocked to see the messages on Gaz phone with Ghost who left Gaz on read, Soap slightly moved feeling uncomfortable as he looked around the room again. Gaz frowned just seeing Soap was not pleased at this information at all as he was allowing himself to process this information as Soap teared up slightly upset this is all happening at once as Gaz hugged Soap to comfort him.

—— With Ghost ——

He placed his phone back in his pocket as his Phone buzzed three times as he didn't even bother to check the messages out from Gaz. " Well? Did the Ghost fail to convince a dear friend? " Köngi said with an unsettling smile and walked over slowly to Ghost noticing he had File in his hands and in curiosity he wanted to see what they were all about. " What's in your hands, I know it's information but what type of information. " Ghost looked up to look and face Köngi. " Your fuck ups is what I'm holding, and they're very pleasing to have in my hands. I see why you get recruited so many times huh? " Köngi Smile faded Slowly.

Ghost smiled darkly " But like you said right? You're always ten steps in front of me.. doesn't seem like it anymore well— He laughed What the hell am I saying you were never in front of me, I always thought resourcefulness, not stupid like you. " Köngi Huffed slightly as he was quite impressed with the way Ghost thought. " I'm quite impressed Ghost, Now you see I thought of one more thing. Camera's secretly, that sort of stuff. You know I'm very good at making things look believable. " Ghost smiled knowing Köngi was fucking with him and trying to manipulate him like he did Soap.

———

Soap pov

" when is the others getting back..? " Gaz smiled gently while they were sitting down next to each other " When they come back with the Camera footage, We can then maybe see if I get any messages or photos of what's going on and Information from the others. " Gaz said wanting Soap to relax and not thinking of anything about the situation right now. " Camera footage? I don't know if we should even trust the camera footage if everyone has Access to it. For all you know someone could have fucked with it and got rid of the real footage of that time span. " Gaz's eyes narrowed realizing Soap was right, There was no point of checking Camera footage if everyone had access to it. " And Köngi, Price, Farah, Alejandro only have access to the security cameras. Not everyone does. " Soap frowned knowing Köngi could have did anything as Soap watched Gaz get up and smiled gently at Soap " Stay here Soap, I'ma go see what I can find. "

After Gaz leaving Soap texted Ghost.

Soap texted again replying to Ghost as he felt like he was being watched as Soap got up and went outside feeling slightly overwhelmed and discomfort being Alone now, since Gaz left him all alone

Soap texted again replying to Ghost as he felt like he was being watched as Soap got up and went outside feeling slightly overwhelmed and discomfort being Alone now, since Gaz left him all alone. Then he flinched and turned around to see Price who looked worried and concerned about Soap roaming around. " Soap, Are you alright? " Soap backed away and smiled nervously " I'm fine, where did you come from you startled me Price? " Soap slightly moved away again knowing Price he already noticed Soap's behavior towards him.

" Is there a problem or do you need help with something, you seem uneasy with my presence right now. " Soap did remember what Ghost said in messages about Price not being himself at the moment as Soap gave Price some space and smile and relaxed his body trying not wanting Price to notice anything else about what's going on with him. " I was wondering have you seen Gaz around here or Farah? " Price looked away trying to think about where they could possibly be at the moment. " About Farah I'm not sure and for Gaz  he went off somewhere to the camera area.

Soap smiled " Oh okay then, I will see you later Price? " Price smiled back at Soap " Yeah, See you later mate. " Soap smile faded instantly as he glanced back at his phone seeing no messages yet, and now feeling worried and concerned for Ghost who was probably somewhere in trouble. He feared that Köngi was gonna win here in this situation and Ghost would end up getting recruited or even worse form this issue as Soap needed to think fast about the plans he needed to figure out on his own right now.

———

Chapter 7 was something to write.