Chapter 5

Chapter 5: Fucking idiot
Note: My bad for late update.
WARNING: Drug mentioned inside of chapter and manipulation.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Soap pov

I woken up slightly sore as I remembered the night yesterday as terror attack ran through my body while instantly turning my bed cold, the bed was sticky and I was all sticky for an fact as I slightly teared up from actually getting my virginity taken away. I started to think and wonder how the fuck this actually happened to me and how this actually happened, I tried to move as I moaned silently before feeling something thick run from out my body as I huffed and got slightly worried knowing I felt kinda weak and shakey as I stood up as I seen Ghost walk out the bathroom " Johnny? -" I glanced up at him as I teared up a little bit " How did we end up having sex... I- * Pause * I don't fucking remember anything else from last night.. Did you drug me? -" he said out of curiosity as he felt his chest get heavy as Soap backed up a little bit.

" Why would I drug you Johnny? - For fuck sake at least try to remember us making out and you calling for my real name. " Soap eyes caught something as he smiled " Yeah.. I remember now- It's so strange I never- experienced anything like forgetting something like that.. " he said as he smiled " Maybe I overrated L.T " with an gentle tone running through his voice knowing Ghost was very relaxed. Way too relaxed. He then trembled all the way to the bathroom locking the door and instantly dropped the smiled " He fucking drugged me.... " he said silently as he cover his mouth as tears ran down his face as he had an image repeatedly appearing which was an suitcase with a needle sticking out of it and the drag called by something that make's you forget but it's illegal to even have it in the military.

He felt like he should tell someone but who Gaz? What if he doesn't believe me. Price? No. He would discharge Ghost and who know what the fuck would happen.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

THIRD PERSON.

Soap sat there in terror knowing he didn't wanna find out at all but feeling like he should tell someone would probably be an risk but the best Idea and knowing Gaz. Maybe he would help, he was very scared at some point never being Inna this type of drugged situation before as he flinched to someone knocking on the bathroom door not wanting to answer at all. Ghost stood outside the door curiosity raising as he was getting slowly worried about Soap being in the bathroom knowing it was too silent for his taste " Is everything okay Johnny? " he said as he spoken from the other side from the door " Yeah, it's fine Simon.. " he said with an tone of hesitation a little bit before shaking and thinking about.

' Is he gonna kick the door open? ' he questioned himself before he heard Ghost reassuring voice " alright. Tell me if anything is wrong just call me. " he said without noticing anything and started to clean up the bed before hearing König ask for where Soap was as Ghost lied to him " I don't know. Maybe he's in the gym? " he said lying through his fucking teeth as Soap text König " Meet me at that huge base that Alejandro has... Outside up the hill near the Gym but other then that keep urself out of sight. " he said before turning his phone off.

" Please... " he said before hearing König leave knowing he didn't want him to find out about this at all, he was afraid about this. About everything that was happening at once. He felt kinda sad Simon would do such a thing as he started to Explain to Gaz what was happening and how he felt right now. After 25 minutes of looking for the right words to say and needed to place into the paragraph he did. And he waited patiently before getting cleaned up and seeing his response " Soap.. Meet me at Price's office- Not in but outside his office. " Soap furrowed his brows " Why there..? " he started to walk down the hallway towards Gaz location as he glanced up to Gaz waiting there as he slightly teared in joy.

" Gaz, Yer here! " he said in happiness before hugged him and seen Price walk out the Office and walked down the hallway down stairs to the Third floor as he was confused " Price never went to the Third floor what happened? " he said out of curiosity towards Gaz who shrugged towards Soap who was now curious " I wondered where he was wondering off too? " he said " Who knows. So König told me about the situation as well and he didn't take it well knowing he loves you deeply but he's concerned about the drug part about the problem. " Gaz said while slightly moving to the side worried as well " I'm... Worried as well— and that isn't okay. " he said as Soap frowned.

" I know but I don't know why he must had an rest to do that because I was still awake at that time when that all happened, I didn't even see one needle on him in fact... He was in normal clothing with his mask on and slightly off... " Gaz raised his eyebrows slightly surprised as he tilted his head to the side " So.. Do you like Ghost or something since you guy's had sex with each other or... Ur explaining what happened and what you remembered from last night..? " he said Inna questioning voice as Soap face turned slightly red " Well.. It headed towards that direction but.. I'm explaining what I've remembered from last night and honestly it's giving me an headache. " Gaz frowned " Okay. How you feel right now? "

" Light as an feather why? " Gaz flinched " Holy shit.. He wiped ur fucking memory—" Gaz said Inna concerning tone " Bullshit.. If you remembered something then something went down before he probably injected with you with that shit, and he knew what he was doing and I don't think this was for an reasonable action to do. "

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Did you? Even enjoy.

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧