Chapter 6

◦•●◉✿ 𝑁𝑒𝑤𝑠 ✿◉●•◦
𝐼'𝑚 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑏𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑑𝑜 𝑡𝑜𝑜.

Note: Since I'm back, I'll be going back and fixing some grammar mess up and cleaning up the mess leaving it spotless.

If you're confused please leave me an question and I'll answer it for you!

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Soap pov

Gaz followed behind after we talked it out and getting over my headache and calmed down slightly after the discussion.

Third person pov.

Soap was wondering what the hell was price going to the third floor still as he flinched to the touch of a German male grip around his shoulder as soap glanced up slightly seeing the worried and upset König " Why would he.. Drug you.. " Soap heart dropped as soap slightly teared up and hugged König gently " I don't.. Know why Ghost would do that, I just can't comprehend it at all- I can't remember shit even if I wanted too yer know.. It's all too much for me.. " König eyes were staring at soap knowing soap could sense the anger inside of König's tone and body language. " I wish.. I remembered what happened last night.. But- I promise you I'm okay now.. Just worried about the situation I-" König cut soap off pulling soap close and hugged onto him " Soap.. Open your fucking eyes.. Ghost did something bad to you.. - did you even give him fucking consent in the doing of all of this? " Soap felt cornered by thoughts and memories trying to remember and piece thing's together as soap dropped onto items inside of Alejandro's base, Gaz was leaning against the table sitting down frowning as Soap remembered saying. " No.. I'm not ready for this- I'm so sorry I just.. Feel like this idea is way too much for me to handle.. *" Soap's eyes became glossy as König was taken back by the unexpected emotion soap thrown at him instantly after 1 minute passed of silence until it broke.

" I never gave him permission.. To have sex with me-.. " Gaz eyes widened as he quickly stood up from the chair making the chair flip back onto it's back on the floor as Gaz hugged soap " Soap... I'm glad you told us and spoken up about this.. " Gaz said inna worried tone as könig felt slightly anger run throughout his body, just seeing soap so emotional and everything just made könig world shattered more by the second he looked and glanced at Soap. " Look.. Everything is out of hand right now.. " König smiled and hugged soap but after all of this.

Something triggered him.

✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿ ... ✿°•∘ɷ∘•°✿

König pov

walked out of the warehouse and smiled knowing he manipulated Soap and Ghost, he could careless about Ghost problem, he was winning Soap over and he didn't mind that, the lipstick and everything was just to make Soap feel more damaged by everything ghost have done. He knew what he was doing and never cared but only cared for Soap He felt free to do whatever to get what he wanted. And walking away with an smile on his face like this winning was an Trophy was Amazing. All the thing's he did, Everything he planned and timed. Was all Him. He smiled more as he was thinking more about it before and started humming Soap's childhood song. As he felt Proud of himself for putting the lipstick into soap's pocket while at the club. He was always the villain but he been the villain from the beginning and he knows that.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Ghost pov

Ghost was outside seeing soap and Gaz just walking around as soap had tears running down his face, Ghost frowned feeling pity feeling his body already. He loved soap but why was he so upset after the thing's. What happened yesterday, he respected soap word's and only gave him a kiss and maybe made a mess on the bed on accident last night but was it really that serious. Ghost narrowed his eyes feeling slightly confusion and stree building up now as he seen König approach him as Ghost eyebrows instantly furrowed as ghost didn't feel so happy around König " Bloody hell.. What do you want König.. " Ghost didn't even like König to begin with ever since he's been around the 141 force everything fell apart. " I was just walking around nothing else, you seem upset what's the matter? " Ghost didn't say anything but glare at König as he felt anger.

" What did you do.. " Ghost said with a serious tone that was never heard before towards König as he can tell the masked male was smiling underneath his stupid mask " Nothing serious. Just manipulating little Soap to be mines, just letting you out on a note... Watch your tone and your back.. I'm always Ten steps in front of you.. " Ghost narrowed more as he smiled and didn't break eye contact with König " You don't scare me, if you're threatening me soldier. Remember your place around the 141 force, they're humans not toys. Don't be surprised when they be already at the finish line. " König frowned " And who would they believe.. The lost memories of our sergeant? Or an.. L.T story? " Ghost smiled more amused " The one who doesn't cover up there evidence.. —" Ghost pulled a little black material from out of his pocket with König's missing mask material that was ripped off for some odd reason.

" Evidence doesn't lie doesn't it mate? I'm not some British man who drops his guard down whoever he's with.. I'm always watching.. It's called surroundings and always being aware.. " Ghost said as König got silent as König smiled once again. " I'm really curious how you're gonna get out of this one.. I've more planned for you.. But it's gonna be very unfucking pleasant.. "

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

Did you enjoy?