Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Jealousy
Warning: Arguing, SOME SMUT.
Note: INTERESTING.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤
Ghost pov

I walked down the hallway as I was showing the rookie where to go as he sighed knowing the incident with Hassan after having to let him go as he was very pissed off, everyone was pissed off so I wanted to see soap so I walked myself to where soap was always found.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

Soap pov

I was very upset as I seen an bunch of rookies messing with one of the tank's that was for only people who wasn't rookies as he walked over to the group " Hey, yer shouldn't be inside of the tank yet. Ur rookies— for right now.." He said without his vest on knowing he still wasn't in the mood after the mission he was in and how his shoulder bandaged up after being in bed rest for only a little bit before getting back on his feet.

He was staring at the male as he was instantly pushed by one of them as he was confused to why the rookie was acting aggressive. And they started throwing insults at him as he slightly felt like his ptsd was coming back again and mess with his head as he slightly felt uncomfortable as the rookies circled him and pushed him around as he slammed one of the rookies down as he finally escaped the asshole's and started to run out the room.

He run downstairs as he had an hint of glossy teary eyes as he felt like crying and throwing up as he run into Ghost. He realized he was hugging onto Ghost as he tried to pull away as Ghost was trying to scan and read his movements as he started shaking a lot and trembling out of fear. As Price came from out of his office to see Gho.st and Soap together for some strange reason as he watched Ghost comfort the male " Steamin' Jesus. " he said knowing something is about to go down as he watched from a far. " Johnny... Are you crying—" he said knowing he didn't like the way Soap kept pushing him away as he burst into tears as he seen an bunch of rookies coming down the stairs as ghost instantly became aggressive as Gaz came out of nowhere as he started to watch as well. " So what's all the fuss about captain? " he said questioning him as price shrugged.

" Rookies made Soap cry. " Gaz eyes widened as he quickly was about to walk over as Price pulled the male against him and wrapped his arm around him " Just watch Kyle. " he said wrapping his arm around his waist as Gaz shrugged and zipped his pants up and placed his marriage ring back on. Ghost gently placed Soap to the side and Soap instantly pulled Ghost away as the Rookies got scared " HOW DARE YOU. DISRESPECT UR FUCKING SERGEANT. " he shouted as everyone in the hallway went silent as the rookies was shaking now as the one who talked a shit first pissed on themselves

" I-I.. D—didn't see t—their Vest or badge... On them—" Ghost picked them by their collar then slammed them onto the ground knowing Soap was very emotional as he yelled " OKAY PLEASE STOP, I think they got the message G—" Ghost was pissed when Soap tried to calm him down as he shouted once again " .. UR CRYING  BECAUSE OF ROOKIES. EMPATHY WEAKENED YOU Johnny, IF THEY'LL MAKE YOU CRY SO I'LL MAKE THEM CRY FOR YOU. " as ghost said inna voice of aggression as soap said " That doesn't mean..kill them..." He spoken Inna worried voice as he slightly teared up from the blood that was forming onto the floor.

" That's enough GHOST. " Price shouted as Gaz quickly got involved as König was called down to get Soap as Ruby was so confused what happened when she got down to see an bloody pond and Ghost being pulled away and Soap crying silently knowing he looked super scared with the body language and how much his body was shaking which was body, she frowned and walked over to him " Soap.. What happened? —" Ghost glance at the two people with Soap as he was now more slightly aggressive and pissed off since König was holding Soap like they were Inna relationship as he slightly kept and eyes made eye contact.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

Few hours later Soap calmed down as he heard an knock on his door and seen Ghost and sighed softly " Look.. I'm sorry that all happened, and I know how you become around emotional people you must hate me now.. —" he said smiling then frowning as Ghost hugged onto Soap " I don't care at least ur bloody alright. " he said without hesitation and smiled underneath his mask as he thought about the whole Soap and König thing as his jealousy grew more and more powerful as he frowned not liking the fact he thought about that those of stuff as be furrowed his eyebrows " Johnny.. I'm sorry—" Soap was taken back surprised as he slightly huffed as he slightly welcomed himself inside of the room.

" Woah, L.T Are you sure you're okay because you seem aggressive right now and he still got teary eyed knowing he never seen Ghost every taken on his behalf before as be was pulled into as kiss as the door was now closed and locked as he was tossed onto the bed as he huffed and he was lost for words to even say something or even communicate back, he then slides his hands up his body and inside underneath his clothing. He felt his body twitch in satisfaction as he instantly pushed Ghost away as he was trying to process everything that was gonna happen right now. " No.. I'm not ready for this— I'm so sorry I just.. Feel like this idea is way too much for me to handle.. "

He raised his eyebrows " Johnny, I hope you know I'm only just turning 30 and ur like what? 27 and ur bullshitting about being an virgin. " he said knowing he blurted.

¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤°¤━━━¤

A LITTLE SMUTTY.

What it looked like but didn't see his face,