Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Be yourself.
Warning: Blood, Violence ( FIGHTING )
Note: Holy shit, I wonder if anyone knows what's even going on 😭-

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Ghost pov
▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Ghost placed him down onto the ground as he pulled out some bandages and wanted to clean and get the glass out first and he sighed just staring at the blood getting everywhere " Bloody hell. " Ghost spoken with an worried tone as he grabbed the items he need to get for the wounded up hand " I've a question, why didn't you let me go inside of ur bathroom. " Soap frowned and looked away slightly " I didn't want you.. To see the mess that happened in the bathroom-" he said with a silent tone and furrowed his eyebrows as he couldn't make eye contact with Ghost, Ghost kept trying to make eye contact " You think I would care...? -" he said questioning the male and watching how he reacted and movement basically reading his body movement.

He stared at him " ..... " Soap didn't say anything but give Ghost silence as Ghost broken the silence inside of the bathroom " I wouldn't have mind if it was messy, but honestly Johnny, what's wrong. " he said slightly more worried knowing Soap was acting weird now after the club " I'm OKAY. " he slightly gotten upset from the questions knowing Soap was now acting Strange.

After bandaging up his wound while both male's were still silent, Ghost looked at Soap " We've training today before the mission for Hassan, You look tired. Do you wanna rest up still-" he said hugging onto Soap him hugging him tightly knowing Soap would always hug him because he would allow Soap to hug and harass him all the time and would sometimes make joke's with him on mission or at the base. Or even when they're traveling together, since they're always put into a group or even into a team together. " Wanna hug like this for a little bit? " he said trying to make Soap speak to him knowing he was frowning under his mask now, not liking the fact Soap was becoming less motivational and not active to doing anything anymore right now. He was more concerned how Soap was gonna act during the battle they'll encounter with hassan army.

" Why are you hugging me... You never hugged me back before- " he said before his hug got tighter and more gentle " Because, I don't like the way ur acting right now Johnny. I want you to be urself once again. Be yourself- " Soap burst into Tears and hugged onto Ghost as Ghost smiled beneath his mask " Let it all out Johnny.. " he said feeling the male nuzzle into his neck as he was now being held tight by Soap.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
After midnight past Everyone was so fucked from yesterday.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Soap was just sitting down watching Price and Gaz get down having an round as they sat down leaving Soap in the middle " So Soap, who'll you think will win in this fight? Ghost or König? " he said smiling as he raised his eyebrow as Soap smiled " I think- Ghost would win because of his fast reflexes, Last time. He pinned me down within a second before the round even started but then again. My reflexes is slow and fast. " he said smiling and shrugging, Gaz chuckled as Price spoken " Welp, I think Ghost would win as well knowing him for a long time. " he said placing his hat onto the empty seat right next to him.

With Ghost and König fight

Ghost aimed for his face as he quickly dodged as he quickly placed König into an head lock and slammed him onto the ground as was very aggressive " Field. " König said as Ghost let's go and got off the boxing ring and sat down far away from the others and looked over to König walking over to the other's who were sitting by Soap as he realized Soap was so happy once again, Soap then got up as Gaz and Price did as well as they were all chatting about something then Soap motioned something towards König as Ghost felt slightly jealous from Soap talking to König as he stood up from his seat and join into the conversation group they made.

" I don't know if I would love to go out after my mission today- my mission is gonna be long and I don't know if I'm gonna be back yer very straightforward to see such an thing ya know? " he said nervously smiling as Ghost stared at Soap " Soap, I wanna talk to you for an sec. " he said Inna serious tone as Soap didn't mind his tone knowing he heard his serious tone many times before as he followed Ghost into the punching bag area " Soap. What did König ask you? -" he said out of curiosity as Soap nervously smiled and furrowed his brows " Awright, He asked me out. Why did you wanna know about that Ghost, I mean that's kinda odd of ya Ghost. " Ghost was glaring at Soap as Soap looked around and started to whistling even more.

" I just wanted to know Johnny, I know König like you so that's why I asked. " Soap shot an glance at Ghost and gasped before covering his mouth then uncovered his mouth " That's why you questioned me!? " he said slightly shouting Inna silent voice as he smiled and tried to hold on his laugh as he burst into tears laughing. Ghost tilted his head in confusion why the Scottish male was laughing as the British male was left in confusion, " What in the bloody hell is so fucking funny Johnny? "

" It's just- Holy shit LT.. That is cute of yer! " he said as he latched onto Ghost laughing and hugged him tightly like an bear hug as Price called Soap over as Soap waved by at Ghost as Price and Gaz was leaving to drop Soap up and met up with him again for today's mission, and knowing the mission was gonna be long along with some new people.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Enjoyed?