Chapter 2

Chapter 2: Love is just A word
Warning: Blood and self harm.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬
Soap pov

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

He tossed himself into his bed as he was still drunk from getting back to the club, he still was thinking about that moment he had with Ghost.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

𝟑𝟓 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

" Huh... " he watched this girl approach him quickly and was wearing this adorable outfit but it was pink with gold and her nails was pretty as she was wearing red lipstick, he slightly frowned as the girl spoken " Hey, are you okay? You looked way too drunk to be standing here alone and ur very handsome but you also look very... Feminine I find you unique, wanna be friends? " Soap slightly smiled as he felt someone towering over him as he responded " Yeah sure, I wouldn't mind being friends here let me just give you my-" he was pulled away from the beautiful woman as he felt an aggressive grip around his wrist.

" Hey.. Ur hurting me... " he said quietly as he noticed it was Ghost, he then let go as they're far away from the random girl as Ghost looked down at Soap " Don't go around giving ur number out for free, personally when ur at an club Johnny. " he slightly teared up hearing the aggressive and overprotective tone inside of Ghost voice knowing he became very sensitive while being Drunk, he then backed away " I'm.. Sorry Simon-" he was pulled into a hug as he watched Ghost lift his mask up to the edge of his nose and had an scar as Soap was very shocked by this unexpected turn inside of Ghost.

Ghost then leaned back against the wall " I wanted to apologize. And I know this isn't like me to be doing this stuff right now and saying this. But, Soap I-" Ghost quickly placed his mask to normal and seen Gaz walk over and price " Come on, we're now leaving the club. König and Farah already left along with laswell. We'll be leaving now actually, not gonna take long to get back either and get some rest up and go find hassan tomorrow.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

Soap sat up from his bed and sighed as he felt like something was in his pocket, he stands up and walks over to the bathroom and closed the door behind him and took his shirt off and huffed slightly looking at himself in the mirror and touched his face " Wow, I really do look sorta feminine... And my body is built like an female's. " he felt his pocket and pulled something out as it was an more and an item wrapped up as he was so confused " This was from König..? " he said to himself as he started to read the note that was given to him "^ This gift was from König, I hope you like it. And also here is my number if you wanna chat and message each other!..^"

he furrowed his eyebrows and unwrapped the small object as it was lipstick that was dark red as he slightly got emotional then placed the lipstick onto his lips and sighed softly " Why would... Ghost actually love me back if I did change myself, wouldn't he prefer me to be normal and be myself-" he felt like he should change himself as he frowned " No... I'll think about it-" he said before Soap looked at the mirror once again as he slightly smiled and looked at the ground to seeing an broken lipstick cap and red velvet color crashed onto the ground as he frowned.

" I just wanted to be what 𝐇𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝, and I cannot even do that... I feel so- Stupid, Augh- " he covered his face and sighed as he walked out of the bathroom as the mirror cracked then ghost shot up. From 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐩, he turned to the window and seen that it was midnight after being with the others.

Ghost was extremely tired as he sighed and got up and put his mask on and hoodie that was black and worn just normal jeans on and walked out the room, he then paused in front of Soap's door hearing Soap cry as he grabbed the doorknob and seen Soap hand all blood as he quickly rushed over to him " What the bloody hell happened to ur hand Johnny?! " he said with an worried tone inside of his voice as he pulled Soap closed as he quickly took his hoodie off and shirt off and ripped his shirt up and pulled Soap over to the bathroom as Soap pulled away from the bathroom as Gaz woken up and looked into the room " Woah, what he hell happened... And what the fuck are you doing ghost-"

Ghost sighed in annoyance as he picked Soap up and walked out the room " His hand is bleeding but apparently he doesn't want me to go into his bathroom so I'ma use your bathroom. He raised his eyebrow and looked like he was half asleep " Alright fine, go ahead.. " he said watching Ghost walk away carrying Soap away also.

Gaz Curiousity raised up to the roof s he walked into Soap's bathroom and backed away in terrified " What the actual fuck.. " he quickly pulled his phone out and took a picture and scent it to price as he quickly got out of Soap's room and went back inside of his room and locked the door and walked over to his room as he slowly realized what Ghost said at the club "* I rather kiss someone with Lipstick on *" he felt his heart drop as he called König repeatedly before he answered

" Yeah, König. This will be between me and you and price- don't tell anyone this but I think we need to watch over Soap. " he said slightly frowning " I think he's gonna change himself for some reason... Or he's just hurt... By the words from Ghost from the club tonight.. " he said sending the photo to könig. The photo was an photo of lipstick destroyed on the floor and the mirror but the mirror was fucked up by getting punched and glass was pushed back as some was inside of the sink and on the floor as blood was kinda everywhere as well on the floor.

▬▬ι══════════════ι▬▬

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER?

💄