Interrogation

~~Splendor's Pov~

He calls you into the kitchen so the two of you can talk properly. He leans against the counter and waits for you.

"Yes?" You ask him nervously.

He holds out his and and you nervously take it, gasping when Splendor's grip is tight. Your eyes widen as swirling rainbow light wraps around your clasped hands. You look up at Splendor who seems to be watching something. The light disperses and Splendor looks down at you.

"You have my approval to be here," He tells you. "You're amazing, detecting Sally all these years. I wonder how she's been able to follow and guide you like that."

"Wait....you can see memories?" You ask him in shock.

"I can see your entire life," Splendor tells you. "You are an amazing person and the rest will see it too. If you need anything let me know. Okay?"

"Thank you, Splendor," You tell him, following him out to the living room.

You don't see it but he gives everyone thumbs up on his interaction with you. Hopefully now they'll relax and get to know you some. That way, you can stay forever and be in Sally's life permanently. His brother might not like you but you're someone who takes care of everyone. He also needs to have a talk with Sally. He needs to see how she's been appearing to you all these years. He needs to do it without Slenderman around though. He'd be furious and that's something everyone likes to avoid. No one wants an angry Slenderman. He can be quite deadly as you found out.

He takes a seat on the couch and watches you sit beside Ben once again. He's surprised at how friendly Ben is but then again he could read people. Just like he believes he's certain Ben sees you as a good person as well. The others would soon follow, he just knows it! Things are going to work out. Sally always wants you. So many times she begged to see you but Slender always refused to let her do so. She must have had one of the other pastas help her with the teleportation spell or her abilities.

Splendor gets the pizza when it's ready, a few of the pastas going with him, watching you hang back and letting everyone help themselves first. Like a true mother. Or maybe you're just scared to do it with all of them which is understandable. They could all kill you in an instant the second you step out of line, and Splendor is certain you're hyper aware of it as well. He glances over when Clockwork makes her way to you. Good, everyone just needed to spend time with you.

"You can help yourself," Clockwork says gently. "Don't be shy."

"I....don't want to be a bother," You mumble softly.

"Then come with me," She says, hooking her arm in yours.

Splendor chuckles softly as you're pulled along, Clockwork helping you get the pizza you want and bringing you to sit down on the couch with her. Splendor is so relieved to know the pastas we're willing to try giving you a chance.

~~Your Pov~

You settle beside Clockwork with your pizza nervously, looking around as everyone takes various places in the living room or head upstairs to what you assume are their individual rooms. There's so many creatures here it's hard to keep track! Still, you're managing as best you can.

"I know it's overwhelming," She tells you. "Especially when you know you're pretty much on trial."

"I did think of it that way. It feels weird. Knowing it's possible I might die any second or you guys actually like me and I live," You admit to her. "I've killed my fair share of people but it's not what I desire in life."

"You only desire Sally don't you?" She asks you with a soft smile.

"Exactly. I don't know anything else," You tell her. "She's my everything."