Roses from the Heart

~~Offender's Pov~~

"Hey! What's the big idea?!" You cry after stumbling forward when you both land.

"Sorry, had to steal you," Offender chuckles, offering you a red rose. "Have this as forgiveness?"

"No way. Splendor warned me about you," You tell him with narrowed eyes.

He laughs and makes the rose disappear before he becomes serious.

"Take a good look around," He tells you. "Tell me what you see."

You grown but do as asked and look around, nodding when the spark of realization hits you.

"Is this your old mansion?" You ask him. "It must have been beautiful."

"It was with my garden. Come on, there's one bush you have to see," Offender says, motioning you to follow him. "These pink roses got planted when I first met Sally. They seem to survive through everything. I told Sally it's because their life is a symbol of hers. As long as she thrives and prospers so do these roses."

"They're beautiful," You breathe, reaching your hand out to touch one.

Offender watches you feel over the petals of one of the roses, chuckling when you accidentally nick your hand on one of the thorns. He gently grabs your hand and brings your finger to his mouth where he gently sucks on it, amused when your cheeks flush red and you jerk back your hand.

"Force of habit," He snickers.

"Liar," You fire back at him, earning a chuckle.

"You're right, I'm lying. Might I say you taste very sweet. Makes me want to devour you," He purrs, grabbing your hand and jerking you into his chest. "I could make your wildest fantasies come true."

"No thanks. Not interested," You huff, trying to jerk out of his arms. "Hey! Let go!"

"Hmmm, I rather enjoy having you in my arms," He purrs softly. "I could do this forever."

"I'm not interested," You huff as your squirm in his hold. "Come on! Let go!"

"Why should I? Why should I not break your back and crush your soul?" He growls into your ear. "Give me a good reason."

He smirks when you freeze and look up at him with wide eyes. He watches as you search for the right words but come up empty. He listens to your heart beat begin to race and tears fill your eyes as your entire body begins to tremble. A frown comes to his lips as your body goes limp in his hold, slowly sitting you down and pulling you into his lap. Maybe he went too far?

"I just want to be there for Sally. That's all," You breathe through a sob. Yep he overdid it.

"I'm sorry," He finally says, looking down at you when you stare up at him. "I'm not lying about the roses. They really are Sally's. I was thinking about replanting them at Slender's mansion. Me, Trender, and Splendor are searching for the best place to live but it's hard with the demons."

"Demons?" You ask as you wipe your eyes.

"Nasty buggers, especially this one named Zalgo. He wants the creepypasta on his side. He wants to take over the humans and he wants our help to do it. All we want is to live in peace. Just exist as ourselves with no one else," He explains to you. "We want to rid ourselves of him but killing demons isn't exactly easy."

"Sounds like hell," You tell him. "I can imagine it's hard, having your life threatened like that. Everyone seems so amazing. It's no wonder you're all together. It's like a big family."

"Exactly! We just get worried. Humans don't like us anymore than the demons do," He tells you. "It can be a pretty rough existence. If you're going to stay...."