Trying

~~Sally's Pov~~

"Mommy!" She chirps as soon as she's out of bed, rushing out of her bedroom and to Slender's where she knocks on his door. "Where's mommy?"

"No good morning daddy?" He groans after opening the door. "She's probably with your Uncle Splendor in his room."

"Why didn't she stay with you?" Sally asks, tilting her head to the side innocently. "She would be safest with you. Right?"

"She's safe with any of us," Slender is quick to assure. "Since I got back so late and she felt lonely without you she stayed with Splendor for some company."

Sally narrows her eyes at her daddy, not really believing his answer but who's she to question it. She swore mommy and daddy would like each other! They both like her so why not each other?

"Okay!" She says before she runs off to Uncle Splendy's room, knocking on the door.

"Sally? Good morning," Uncle Splendy chuckles when he opens the door. "Shouldn't you be down for breakfast?"

"What do you mean? Daddy just got up?" Sally points out. "Who else......wait! Mommy cooked?!"

"Something about crepes almost as good as those from Paris," He tells her with a smile, chuckling when Sally's eyes light up. "She asked me to help pick up the ingredients so I did. They're that good huh?"

"Mommy went to Paris! She already knew how to make them but she learned more skills in Paris," Sally explains with a smile. "She loves cooking. She always has."

"How do you know she went to Paris? You two have barely had a conversation," He points out, my eyes widening with worry. "Don't worry. I won't say a word."

"I feel bad lying to daddy but I was scared he'd hunt her down and kill her. She doesn't deserve that," Sally explains. "I just wanted to make sure she was alive and safe."

"Your secret is safe with me. Now, go get some before all the big kids eat it all. We only have so much ingredients."

She gasps with wide eyes, hugging Uncle Splendy's legs before running off downstairs. Fresh food fills the entire downstairs and plenty of pastas are already chatting at the table as they enjoy their crepes topped with fresh fruit and what Sally assumes is mommy's homemade whip cream. She heads into the kitchen, smiling from the doorway as she watches mommy sway to music on the radio while you cook. Plates are topped with crepes and fruit, Uncle Trendy already helping carry them to the dining room and serving them to everyone.

"My baby!" Y/N gasps when she spots Sally in the doorway. Sally giggles when she sees flour all over mommy, hugging you when you step away from the stove to hug her. "What do you want in yours?"

"Chocolate!" Sally grins excitedly.

"Good thing I made my chocolate syrup. You're not the only one," You chuckles softly. "Go sit. Trender will bring it in."

"Thank you!" She grins before hurrying to the dining room where everyone is either eating or waiting for food.

"Your mom is an amazing cook," Jane gasps softly as she finishes her food.

"I suppose she has a few good qualities," Jeff grumbles softly, blushing when Sally's eyes light up with excitement. "Don't get all excited. It's up to Slender whether she stays here or not."

Sally is more than fine with that. She just needs to convince daddy that mommy will be great here even if she is a human! Mommy and daddy should totally like each other!

~~Your Pov~~

"This isn't your kitchen," A deep voice barks as you finish the last of the dishes.

"Sorry, Splendor said it was okay," You explain as you dry off your hands. "Here, Sally says you like peaches."