Promise

~~Your Pov~~

A soft groan leaves you when sunlight spills in through the open curtains of the bedroom, burying your face in your pillow. You actually slept through the night for once without any nightmares. It's bizarre. You actually feel a bit rested and energetic for once. Although, you wanted to sleep like this more and hopefully get back on your feet. You roll over and grunt softly when you bump into a firm chest. You look up to see Slender who still appears to be sleeping. You peak at your other side but Sally is gone. Probably went to get breakfast. Your heart pounds in your chest but you take the chance and snuggle against Slender. You pull the blanket up over and cuddle with him, feeling sleep descend on you once again.

When you wake up the second time Slender is awake and you can feel how tense he is against you. A soft frown comes to your lips, your face still hidden in his chest. You probably shouldn't have moved that fast. You don't even know if the guy likes you in that manner! You swallow your sigh, letting out a soft groan as you roll away from Slender and then stretch out.  You look over at him with a soft smile when you find him 'looking' at you.

"Crazy hair right?" You tease him.

"Y-Yeah! Haha," He replies weakly.

"I'll go get dressed so we can join everyone together," You tell him, keeping your voice level so he doesn't hear the crack in your voice.

"Sounds like a plan. I'll do the same while you're in the bathroom," He says, getting out of bed.

You face falls when he turns his back on you, grabbing a change of clothes and entering the bathroom. You close the door behind you, letting out a heavy sigh. You're such an idiot! Why would someone like him ever want someone like you?! Why did these feelings have to rise up? Why couldn't things just stay platonic?! You're so stupid, falling for Slender. As if he'd ever date a human. He's being kind for Sally's sake...... The tears fall and you're quick to wipe us them away so you can get dressed. Once you're finished getting ready there's no sign of your quiet breakdown. Maybe you should spend time with other people? See if any of the others spark your interest?

"No," You tell yourself with a shake of your head. No one else is going to catch your interest like Slender has. You just don't see yourself with anyone else. The interactions you've had with his brothers is just that, they feel like brothers to you. You're not really interested in them romantically. You exit the bathroom, smiling at Slender when he turns around as he's adjusting his tie.

"Ready to get breakfast?" He asks you.

"Yes," You tell him, wishing you could know what he's thinking. His lack of features makes it impossible to tell!

You both head down to get breakfast, greeting the others who are already present. You make yourself a plate and settle beside Sally, mostly pushing your food around. You don't really have much of an appetite. You eat what little you can stomach. Everyone scatters and Slender pulls you off to the side. His cologne is stronger than you're used to, making you feel heat in a certain area. God did he smell good.

"Lucifer gave me this," He says, surprising you when he pulls out a small vile with red liquid in it.

"What's that for?" You ask him.

"It's some of Zalgo's blood. Lucifer says drink a little bit and it'll help with all of the symptoms," Slender explains. "That way you can enjoy everything more."

"I'm not so sure," You tell him. "Who knows what could happen."

"Lucifer assured me it's safe," Slender insists. "I trust him."

You can't exactly refuse his request to try the blood with those words. If you decide you still don't want it you're afraid he's going to feel like you don't trust him. You let out a sigh and finally nod your head. You accept the vile, taking a sip of the blood before handing the vile back to Slender. You can feel him 'staring' at you, probably hopeful to see the blood work. Despite waiting a few minutes you don't notice any kind of change but you don't want to hurt Slender's feelings.